Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Do you have an idea for AG3? Put it on GetSatisfaction!

Posted Nov 3, '10 at 3:35pm

Blackwolves990

Blackwolves990

277 posts

we can make a game of the week, to make know more, the old game lost in AG like (Bee Dodger, hanging around, glassclimber and Hot Air)

Posted Nov 7, '10 at 8:27am

5hadowles5

5hadowles5

96 posts

the ability to block or just keep specific users from interacting with you in any way

Posted Nov 7, '10 at 9:31am

JABZ321

JABZ321

3 posts

the ability to remove all ads from the page when a game is playing

Posted Nov 7, '10 at 10:50am

dotcommer

dotcommer

59 posts

adds are what keep websites like this up. It can be very expensive to make websites, Have you guys ever made one before?

Posted Nov 7, '10 at 2:14pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,208 posts

I see what JABZ321 did. "When a game is playing" was the key phrase there. Some games require frequent mouse-moving and mouse-clicking. Those ads can get in the way--some more annoying than others. Removing the ads when a game is loading not only will make the game load faster, but prevent any unneeded anger and annoyances when playing.

I also noticed that...this thread is becoming like the Common Suggestions thread in the S&S forum. Y'know, if you put your suggestions to good use in Get Satisfaction, it will be directly heard....that should be a big clue there ;)

Posted Nov 8, '10 at 11:56am

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

Thanks Freak, you're right. We'd appreciate new ideas at Get Satisfaction, where the rest of the webdev team (who don't lurk in the forums here) can see them, etc.

Posted Nov 8, '10 at 1:51pm

alan_spatuzza

alan_spatuzza

5 posts

I just ckecked the backgrounds for the AGv3... I really like the blue design...

Posted Nov 8, '10 at 1:58pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,208 posts

Oh you mean the one in the contest? Yeah, I voted high for that one too. The really detailed backgrounds that a couple made were nice, but I believe they tried too hard. They had the awesome, raw feel of medieval times, but a basic, clean, and bold background to catch everyone's eyes was all it needed.

Posted Nov 8, '10 at 2:03pm

ArmorL3gend

ArmorL3gend

170 posts

I also voted for the blue design because I really don't like orange, also with the darker backgrounds you can't really see the text clearly

Overall the blue design stood out mostly from the other designs :D

Posted Nov 8, '10 at 3:52pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,766 posts

The blue design was my second in line to vote for... my number 1 was the one that resembles the current background for the beta page, which I personally think looks awesome! But I don't think they will use it for the new AG3... *shrugs* ... we'll see when it opens, IF it opens... LOL :P

Reply to Do you have an idea for AG3? Put it on GetSatisfaction!

You must be logged in to post a reply!