ForumsGamesMy THE LAST STAND 3

300 359518
PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

You must bow before 2's might but what if after this game its not over! So in paragraphs 2 and 3 I have 2 explanations on what happens and then in 3 I have the game play, enjoy and imagine...

He never does arrive IN the city, he just gets there, what if the city was infest with zombies!

OR the boat has a infected guy like the helicopter and hits a rock and sinks but you make it out!
Now you have have to survive with food too! But you have to make it to the one place that has enough food for the rest of your life, the State/Country's biggest mall, also the biggest in the world by chance, then you have to clear the mall out, of zombies in your free time, because you still need to hold off the front entrance, because the doors were broken. So then it turns to infinite mode and every couple 30, 40, maybe even 50 nights you get a cheat which you can turn on or off (ex. No reload, all zombies clowns, infinite health, etc. with the last being 1 hit kill.) All through out the game there would be a save system of course, and there would be the clear bodies action, so the game would not get laggy. and there would be survivors in the mall too, and if you were a daredevil you could go outside of the mall to get guns and stuff. But you could search the mall for propane tanks and stuff. There would also be weird weapons like zombies heads, throwing knives, throwing AXES, ninja knives, a whip, a turret. And the rubber chicken, with a bomb in IT! Also traps like buckets( Bucket stuck on leg= trip and get flattened by other zombies, or old cover hole with plants trick, or oil trail that you light on fire with Molotov Cocktail ( Another Weapon.) and burn them! You can also upgrade your barricade to make the max hp bigger plus it would look cooler too. You would also have a second line of defense, a back up barricade just in case they break through number uno. ( 1 in spanish, duh!)
I got some of my ideas from DEAD RISING by Capcom but hey its so perfect that it is hard not to get some Ideas from it. I will add stuff in as I think of it and you can help by posting more details on this forum which I will add to the completed one on my user page but REMEMBER, I am not Making The Last Stand 3, I am just imagining what it would be like JEEZ :0!

• 300 Replies
Sori
Sori
1 posts
Nomad

Creating own hero and boss zombies would be awesome.

JackyC
JackyC
65 posts
Nomad

The easiest option for the last stand 3 would be to follow a different character - maybe in a different country to spice things up, I think it would be a challenge if you went to Britain where there are no guns and you had to fight Zombies with only melee weapons.

Possible weapons:

Golf clubs

cricket bats

Chainsaws (already included)

Fire axes.

duhman0919
duhman0919
131 posts
Nomad

last stand 3 is gonna be a BEAST

psiop8
psiop8
33 posts
Nomad

for jackyc above me by two: your kidding right? that wouldnt be a very good zombie game then now would it?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@psiop8: why not? Have you tried that zombie slashing-and-bashing game already? It's called More Zombies, try it!
It's loads of fun to crack them zombies with a stick!

Hacking and slashing and hitting and punching and hacking (oh wait... I already used that!) and slicing and dicing and moalding and splitting and... and... *heavy breathing*

now that was fun! XD

Chozo1992
Chozo1992
78 posts
Farmer

Sounds really osm to me but some sound a bit cartoony and some of the new "weird" wepons im not so sure about

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@Chozo: You're talking about the game to be developed and the weapons suggested allready? :S

He (DannyDaNinja) is still in the loop for weapons suggestions and changing them for his game, so maybe you have any suggestions for weapons yourself? You never know if you get credit!

whhe11
whhe11
2 posts
Nomad

i like the ideas i see but i have my own idea i am just postig it might not be good and i don't care my idea is that you arive in the safe place and you join the anti zombie force and you get deployed to somewhere in the usa you start with a few wepons that are actualy good they could be like a hunting rifle some gernades and a uzi and you dont find survivores you have your own little force of like 8 dudes they start with gernades and hunting rifele and they can switch your misson is to infiltret la or nyc and get to a seacred suply of anti zombie posion then your jub id to get back to the shore so you can returen to the saf eplace and you have to defend the poison and you cant waste it if you dont get to the shore in time then you have to stay there and fight zombies intel you can fire a signal to tell the air force to pitck you up and then you returen to the safe place and get another misson of youre choice and it keeps doing that and you find knew weponse and reserch some tek to right zombies with and get aome tankes or turrets for defenc and keep returning to the safe place where you can buy weponze and vieculce and you can take hard missons if you have a deth wish and in the hard missons you run around no barrispr or any thisg just you and some survivores with the objective being kill a special zombi elathant or alagator boss[there will be more animals it this vrsion] this will be able to continue intule you get bored of it i am just making a segjestion

whhe11
whhe11
2 posts
Nomad

i like the ideas i see but i have my own idea i am just posting it might not be good and i don't care my idea is that you arrive in the safe place and you join the anti zombie force and you get deployed to somewhere in the USA you start with a few weapons that are actually good they could be like a hunting rifle some grenades and a Uzi and you don't find survivors you have your own little force of like 8 dudes they start with grenades and hunting riffle and they can switch your Misson is to infiltrate la or NYC and get to a secured supply of anti zombie poison then your job id to get back to the shore so you can return to the safe place and you have to defend the poison and you cant waste it if you don't get to the shore in time then you have to stay there and fight zombies Intill you can fire a signal to tell the air force to pick you up and then you return to the safe place and get another misson of you're choice and it keeps doing that and you find knew weapons and research some tek to right zombies with and get some tanks or turrets for defence and keep returning to the safe place where you can buy weapons and vehicles and you can take hard missons if you have a death wish and in the hard missons you run around no barrier or any thing just you and some survivors with the objective being kill a special zombie elephant or alligator boss[there will be more animals it this version] this will be able to continue until you get bored of it i am just making a suggestion

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Ehm... ever heard of using a "," or a "."?

Why not throw in a "!" or a "?" every once in a while?

Your idea is -kinda- solid, but it could use some work in the fine tuning of it 'whhe11'... =)

psiop8
psiop8
33 posts
Nomad

I just want a normal shooter zombie game not one with sticks/only melee weapons.
that would kill last stand: union city
without guns it kinda gets boring after a while

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Well, with 'More Zombies' it turned out to be more fun to use melee weapons instead of guns, more carnage and blood splatter... also sets a sort of difficulty to the game if you know what I mean...

Cormac77
Cormac77
7 posts
Nomad

It's a very good and easy to use program to making games - RPG Maker XP. It isn't only for RPG Games.
Here you've got link to game like Last Stand or Left 4 Dead:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,31669.0.html
It will be very good game : >

mackmax3
mackmax3
2 posts
Peasant

i think it would be an awesome idea, i would make it if i was any good at making that stuff

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

i think it would be an awesome idea, i would make it if i was any good at making that stuff

Making the game with guns or only with melee weapons? :S

The melee option is better for difficulty, guns CAN flush the fun right out of it after you finished the game...
Showing 286-300 of 300