ForumsGamesMy THE LAST STAND 3

300 359529
PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

You must bow before 2's might but what if after this game its not over! So in paragraphs 2 and 3 I have 2 explanations on what happens and then in 3 I have the game play, enjoy and imagine...

He never does arrive IN the city, he just gets there, what if the city was infest with zombies!

OR the boat has a infected guy like the helicopter and hits a rock and sinks but you make it out!
Now you have have to survive with food too! But you have to make it to the one place that has enough food for the rest of your life, the State/Country's biggest mall, also the biggest in the world by chance, then you have to clear the mall out, of zombies in your free time, because you still need to hold off the front entrance, because the doors were broken. So then it turns to infinite mode and every couple 30, 40, maybe even 50 nights you get a cheat which you can turn on or off (ex. No reload, all zombies clowns, infinite health, etc. with the last being 1 hit kill.) All through out the game there would be a save system of course, and there would be the clear bodies action, so the game would not get laggy. and there would be survivors in the mall too, and if you were a daredevil you could go outside of the mall to get guns and stuff. But you could search the mall for propane tanks and stuff. There would also be weird weapons like zombies heads, throwing knives, throwing AXES, ninja knives, a whip, a turret. And the rubber chicken, with a bomb in IT! Also traps like buckets( Bucket stuck on leg= trip and get flattened by other zombies, or old cover hole with plants trick, or oil trail that you light on fire with Molotov Cocktail ( Another Weapon.) and burn them! You can also upgrade your barricade to make the max hp bigger plus it would look cooler too. You would also have a second line of defense, a back up barricade just in case they break through number uno. ( 1 in spanish, duh!)
I got some of my ideas from DEAD RISING by Capcom but hey its so perfect that it is hard not to get some Ideas from it. I will add stuff in as I think of it and you can help by posting more details on this forum which I will add to the completed one on my user page but REMEMBER, I am not Making The Last Stand 3, I am just imagining what it would be like JEEZ :0!

• 300 Replies
markoter
markoter
1 posts
Nomad

my game is this they came to union city but city is infected they crash in a car they wake up swat is defending them they get on plane but zombies come 2 they fight make baricade but no use zombie infects pilot plane crashs.they get up realise they are on a island main zombie infection from where all begone

ymmit
ymmit
45 posts
Jester

we want last stand 3

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Come on it is going to be out in The first quarter of 2010.If you don't believe me get to Conartistslabs or to the other thread called "Last stand 3 - Union City" to see that i'm telling the truth. And in there you will not have walls. You travel from room to room and find supplies guns etc.Also some survivors may choose to travel with you. Others may not.Well anyway it is going to be totally different from the L.S. 2.

sirsam
sirsam
1 posts
Nomad

You have imagination.You are good,i am wait.

xXsumguyXx
xXsumguyXx
16 posts
Nomad

in last stand 2 there is flaming zombies

Dannydaninja
Dannydaninja
948 posts
Nomad

Last stand 3 - Union City

Is a topic i made that actaully talks about the game. not about what the game's story is gonna be like.

And Dogpup4, i hate you

NobodyKnows
NobodyKnows
1 posts
Shepherd

im pretty sure that the my precious guy is golem or smegal or sometin but i reckon the only improvemnt they can make on last stand 2 is maybe interactive searches??

bred54
bred54
3 posts
Nomad

it will came out 2010 march

psiop8
psiop8
33 posts
Nomad

awww seriously? i thought it be out in feb 2010

Goto74
Goto74
473 posts
Nomad

either way, thats REALLLY close.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Like I said in the other thread on TLS-UC...

The game will come out in the first quarter of 2010, like Con stated, so both you guys are correct on this!

All depends on how the developing is progressing of course...

cambria
cambria
40 posts
Nomad

the last stand3 is going to be the best. I cant wait.

ilbeyy
ilbeyy
11 posts
Shepherd

yes, can't wait for last stand 3 ...

coaster99
coaster99
1 posts
Nomad

Why cant they just make the ls3 already man i a m so bored

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

the last stand3 is going to be the best. I cant wait.

yes, can't wait for last stand 3 ...

Why cant they just make the ls3 already man i a m so bored

Patience young skywalker(s)... =D

From what I've heard the latest news is still... the creating of a Fact Sheet and a link to the idea forum by Conartists, made on the 24th of January... other than that it's keeping your fingers crossed!
Showing 256-270 of 300