Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

AG3 Progress as of October 28, 2010

Posted Oct 29, '10 at 8:46pm

shayneii

shayneii

2,436 posts

So, I have a question about Armatars transferring over.

My current Armatar (which you can see) is no longer available for selection, but I still have it on my profile.  Would I still be allowed to use it on AG3?

Posted Oct 29, '10 at 9:04pm

knight_34

knight_34

11,455 posts

Excellent. Now I'll have to try signing up from one of those school computers.. Time zone differences?

Yes, I would also like to know about the armatars.

Posted Oct 29, '10 at 9:07pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

4,753 posts

I'll have to see if the beta site works at my school.

Posted Oct 29, '10 at 9:12pm

Peter20

Peter20

436 posts

wait so we have to make new accounts to get back on to ag basicly starting over?hmmmm i might not come back probaly though ill just probaly stay low ranked

Posted Oct 29, '10 at 11:23pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

Your armatar selection will carry over to AG3.

knight_34, Not sure where you're located, but we're in southern California.

Kyouzou, the site should be publicly available all over the world, unless your school explicitly blocks it.

Peter20, no, you're not starting over. You're just giving us an Email address so we can communicate with you about the beta.

Posted Oct 29, '10 at 11:33pm

knight_34

knight_34

11,455 posts

knight_34, Not sure where you're located, but we're in southern California.

I'm in New Zealand.. Time zone is +13 right now.. If yours is -8 I'm twenty-one hours ahead. Monday 9am to 6pm would be Tuesday 6 am to 3 pm... I should make it on time I believe.

Posted Oct 30, '10 at 12:34am

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,154 posts

See you guys in beta! You know how I am--I gotta live up to my character's dreams; I'll be first in line to sign up! To me, it doesn't seem like a contest, but he thinks so. It's gonna be pretty tough to login on the 8th though; it's a Monday. Oh well! At least I have a psychology test. After I'm done with that, I'll leave early. It's another college perk, you could say. I should be able to sign up for it by that time.

Posted Oct 30, '10 at 12:37am

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,154 posts

@Knight: *blinks*

I knew you were far, but..THAT far ahead? *blinks* Oh wait. New Zealand is near the IDL...

Posted Oct 30, '10 at 1:06am

samdawghomie

samdawghomie

2,069 posts

****IT My school blocks Armorgames for being categorized as "Games" I freaking hate how school blocks websites for have freaking games on them. GHALKEJLKJLKNFAW LFAIUWHBBQHORSESAUCEZOMGDEATHLKJSDF

Posted Oct 30, '10 at 1:07am

vinster132

vinster132

5,501 posts

wait so we have to make new accounts to get back on to ag basicly starting over?hmmmm i might not come back probaly though ill just probaly stay low ranked

...You really care about points?

About beta, November 8th, Monday, school, homework, darn it. I'll probably sign in late.

Reply to AG3 Progress as of October 28, 2010

You must be logged in to post a reply!