ForumsForum GamesMemetial Legends, Part 2: Crysis of Memetia

1058 95263
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

After the Armature Incident, the world of Memetia was facing peril. Most of the wildlife and vegetation was mutated or destroyed by bombing of the surface. Those who remain have either made remote settlements ore struggle under the regime of an oppressive alien force.

There have been rumors that some of the veterans that lived through the incident at the source have appeared after nearly fifty years thinking they all died. They may be allies, but they may have been what caused this whole incident...

FOR THOSE WHO PLAYED PART 1:
You can insert the original character sheet as an application, and you will receive the gear you kept at the end and be placed in a unique situation.

FOR THOSE WHO JUST STARTED:
Don't worry, you can still start here, and you will be able to play the story from this point.

Character Sheet
Name:
Athlete:
Mind:
Body:
Race:
Origin:

(Stats cannot go below 1. But still, prepare for... Unforseen consequences.)

Name: Kinda self-explanatory.

Athlete: Speed and Endurance. Some things can only be avoided by straight running.

Body: Strength and Overall Endurance

Mind: Intelligence and Charisma. What's a good game without a puzzle?

Race: What part of Memetia you Hail from.

Cheezburgian: The most well-liked of anyone. Also, runs faster than average, and has gained more strength than before the Incident from forced labor in the Collective cities in Memetia. Body 6, Athlete 5, Mind 7

Chanian: Generally hated and stupid, they bulk up to Hulkish levels to compensate. They, however, have gotten a little brighter in the need of the epic wasteland that is now their home. Body 8, Athlete 6, Mind 5

Youtubian: In the 50 years, the Youtubains had to fix their cybernetic implants that have been broken since the invasion. This makes their bodies lighter, allowing for an easier time with athletics. Body 6, Athlete 4, Mind 9

Trollix: A more rebellious type of the aliens, they invaded Critizuela, wiping them all out. They decided that this would be a prime opportunity to break off from their oppressors. Body 6, Athlete 6, Mind 6

Origin: Determines stat modifications and the start of the character's story.

Laborer: An oppressed people who were forced to work in the Collective work camps. It's mind-numbing work, but it makes muscles strong. +2 body, -2 Mind.

Vansibane: Hermits that study the secrets of magic. Intense meditation makes them a little atrophied, but they can have a much more well-developed mind than normal. -1 Body, -2 Athlete, +3 Mind

Colonist: People who live in colonies other than the Collective cities. Stat-wise, they don't lose or gain anything.

Mercenary: A gun for hire. There's no charm to these cold soldiers of fortune, but they are more athletic and have more endurance than most. +1 body, +2 Athlete, -3 Mind

Survivor (VETERAN ONLY): Those who survived the Armature incident. The class for anyone who is re-using a character from Part 1. Keeps the same stats and equipment as they left with.

• 1,058 Replies
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Gold - Squire

Flag

Name:Phillip
Athlete:1
Mind:10
Body:7
Race:youtubian
Origin: Survivor
Armor: Armored 101 Suit
Gear Grinder ammo: 100
Shishkebab fuel: 40%
U-235 Shells: 40
Cryo Ammo: 24
10mm ammo: 930

what?

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Nameemyx
Athlete:2
Mind:9
Body:6
Race:Youtubian
Armor: Shadow Cloak
Weapons Equipped:
Beam Star: PL3
Beam Spreader: PL2
Sitar: 100/300 Mana

Champione: Unfortunately, you most likely won't be able to take down the base by yourself, and we can't spare the human resources. If you could convince the dragons to attack them, you could have a chance of sneaking in amidst the confusion to assassinate the local Enforcer commander.

After the clips of Christopher Walken are over, you have four text options.

SCOUTING REPORTS
SECURITY DOSSIERS
HQ ORDERS
OPEN OVERSEER'S SECRET TUNNEL

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:

"got it" then go back to the dragons and ask them why not attack the collective inside... and luck help me if i screw up

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:

"Well, the Collective have decreed that this whole planet is theirs and that we must follow their laws. We would shred them if it were the Wilderness back home, but this is not our land and they have yet to harm us." This dragon is a gold color.

"And the aggrivating White Breed have been War-Wyrming again." This speaker is plated in onyx black.

"I can understand why the Collecitve actions betray their ideals, but they need a more solid argument in order to convince the Black Breed." This one is an icy blue.

"Surely, you cannot let the crimes of the Collective pass!" This one is an angelic-looking white dragon.

"GWAHAHAHAHA! We want KILL!!!!!" This one is locked in an Adamantire cage and is, presumably, undead.

"You fool! Killing is what got us the reputation of maiden-kidnapping, knight-eating, village-bruning brutes!" This one is most definitely green.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

read the first

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:

... ok... it seems each of the colors corresponds to a style they respond in... if i nail it right, i can set off a chain reaction to cause them to attack the collective. the hard part would be convincing the gold and black ones. *Sighs* i'm playing a game with the cards stacked against me. better play them right for now or i'll lose.

"well if the knights attacked you first, they certainly deserved it.... can i get all of your names, and mine is Demyx"

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:

Well, you already have the support of the Zombies and the Whites. Actually, you might want to keep the zombies from agreeing with you. That doesn't do nice things to your credibility.

Gold: As local color chiefs, we are referred to by our color.

Emerald: The knights SAID they were rescuing the lord's wife or the king's daughter or just a fair maiden, but the maidens cane to us! they were tired of being ***** by, ironically, knights! Then there were the "Honor Quests". Don't even get me started on that one. I burned enough knights in my day to really EARN the title of Emerald!

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

A summary of teh reports...

-The outside world should be clean of radiation
-From how Youtubia was, can't tell if constant winter is Nuclear or natural.
-Some survivors are nearby

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

next one

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:

"see, THAT is why knights should get the full story before jumping to conclusions. course, most knights are *******es who thinks violence solves everything... it doesn't solve everything. as for the honor quests, they should honor them selves by trying to talk instead of using violence. i can understand self defense and actual kidnappings, if their was any real cases, but otherwise, they had no reason to attack at all."

so i have to get the zombies to disagree... best i maintain a neutral stance for now until i have some more info..

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

4/14/2240

I suspect that Beatrice is up to something. No-one can be that happy and it not be an act. I'll have Rowe keep tabs on him.

4/20/2240

Beatrice went to me and complained about misconduct by Officer Rowe. I could use this to my advantage...

Meanwhile, I'm suspecting Phillip will cause trouble. They always do.

5/20/2240: I'm officially convinced that everyone is out to get me. Especially Officer Rowe. Also Amata. And Phillip.

5/35/2240: MEMO TO DWELLERS: I WILL KILL YOU ALL!

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:

Emerald: Yeah! I'm glad someone agrees with me! It was a bad time when Humans inhabited planet Trollix. I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden, they become part dragon and become tolerable! Maybe the dragonic genes rolling around in you gives you some **** respect!

Onyx: Or, maybe prejudice is in the nature of them. The races of this planet may have some spats, but they still respect one another as brothers, black, white, yellow, robot, giant, cat...

Ivory: Heck, Cheezburgian racial segregation is even more difficult for, say, Trollix or Cheezburgians than, say, Humanity. With dragons there are a whole spectrum of widely different color breeds, and Cheezburgians have about sixty breeds from Calico to Tortoiseshell to Tabbies.

Zomb: Flabby Tabby! Flabby Tabby!

Everyone: SHUT UP!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:

"shut up zombie. anyway, i don't know much, but i know enough that you should fight for what is right."

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:

Ivory: Ha! You see? Mr. Memetia Dragonkin here agrees with us!

Gold: Yes, but how do we know that the Collective aren't right as they tell us?

Obsidian: Why did that last text list me as Onyx? Well, I think some of the clues may have been slavery, pyramid scheming, assault of dragons and no good reasons for any of these.

Zombie: GrrrrrraaaH! Not want to eat Collective! Collective like what we like! Money! Babes! Alcohol! GWAHAHAHAHA!

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

next

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Nameemyx
Weapons Equipped:

*Facepalms* "hey zombie, can you say something smart or stay out of it for now. so, anyway, hey blue, whats your opinion on this anyway?"

Showing 181-195 of 1058