ForumsGamesbest legend of zelda game

239 40575
dathmaster
dathmaster
14 posts
Peasant

what do you guys think is the best legend of zelda game i personaly think the best one is legend of zelda ocarina of time what do you people think?

• 239 Replies
jaxter0123
jaxter0123
43 posts
Nomad

wow...i just read through all the replies... i never seen somuch controversy about a game... i like orcarina of time and twilight princess but i haven;t beat that game...so ill reserve my decision for later

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

im getting the wind waker today

jibbers6445
jibbers6445
5 posts
Nomad

i actualy really like ledgend of zelda twilight princes for the wii. its pretty cool

lamas_own
lamas_own
103 posts
Nomad

twilight princess or ocarina of time

slatrared
slatrared
16 posts
Nomad

gotta go with the ocarina of time

ilikeponys
ilikeponys
7 posts
Nomad

Majora's mask was pretty good and i stopped playing twilight so i guess i should play it some more. never played ocarina =/

coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

i havent played it but i here its a link to the past its where the light and dark demensions started!

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Twilight princess was WAY to easy, that is why i stopped playing it in the middle, it just got boring because it was easy. I liked the story line though

But my three favorites are Zelda a Link to the Past, and Zelda Ocarina of Time, also, Zelda Majoras mask, i thought it brought a new aspect to Zelda games

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Oh Also, I loved wind waker, I liked the new aspect put into play with the island and being able to sail around, there was just so much stuff to do, and im a big fan of sidequests...

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Ocarina of Time.

Twilight Princess was new futurized, but it didn't hold the... amazment.

Either way, Ocarina of Time, Link showed his moves in that one. [Even if I handled them like crap, that game took forevah. xP]

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Windwaker'd be second. ^^

ninja_pwnage
ninja_pwnage
135 posts
Nomad

well my fav is ocarina of time because of almost everything in the game

thedead200
thedead200
62 posts
Nomad

i liked twilight princess the most, and i don't even have a wii.. but i like games with good graphics plus it was just an awesome game.. i mean come on, you get to be a wolf!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolol

malcom
malcom
46 posts
Jester

i think ocarina of time is the best game ever

flameman
flameman
3 posts
Nomad

i finish this game on

Showing 61-75 of 239