ForumsGamesbest legend of zelda game

239 40573
dathmaster
dathmaster
14 posts
Peasant

what do you guys think is the best legend of zelda game i personaly think the best one is legend of zelda ocarina of time what do you people think?

• 239 Replies
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Ocarina of Time! How could there be any doubt? Though Twilight Princess is a close second.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i can never choose. i think my 2 fav zeldas are ocarina of time and the minish cap

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

twilight princess ima get it (again) for my new wii

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Link's Awakening, Oracle of Seasons/Ages (as in the gameboy Zelda's that were super amazing but nobody seems to remember them ) are my absolute favourites. For 3D I'd say I probably like Majora's Mask a little more for reasons I can't even explain myself

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

lol i loved those games tart. links awakening was my ever first zelda game and the oracles were really awsome. i liked ages better though. ages was more hard with the puzzles while seasons was harder with the action. i really liked majoras mask too because it was so different. the ability to change forms and the really dark atmosphere of that game were a really amazing experience. and completing the notebook was really fun too. i still have to play wind waker and th4 4swords ones though

KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

Well I owned Seasons while my brother owned Ages so I got to play them both anyway (but my bias says I like Seasons just a little more because changing seasons seems like a more original concept). And Awakwning was my first too

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

yeah i agree. seasons won the originality contest. changing the seasons was great. and i just loved that other world of those cute people that looks like shyguys XD. still for some reason i like ages better. i cant say why though. but lol nothing is more fun to me then breaking into the castle. i just love that part XD

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I personally liked Ocarina of Time the best.

SirMclovin111
SirMclovin111
1 posts
Nomad

Ocarina of time is the best FOREVER
All other suck or don't live up to Ocarina of time

darthdave9
darthdave9
110 posts
Nomad

Ocarina of Time is fun, but Wind Waker is best

WIND WAKER FANS, UNITE!!!!!!

Kohn
Kohn
14 posts
Shepherd

i prefer TP, but i missed the ocarina in it

waiting for skyward sword *-*

Foxxman210
Foxxman210
4 posts
Nomad

I Would have To Say The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time For N64 xD

Jetcord
Jetcord
825 posts
Nomad

!WIND WAKER!
Still waiting for skyward sword!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Redirect to one of the several "best game"-threads in this section. If you want to compare something series-wise, it is easy to do so in your post, possibly adding on with several series, consoles and so on.

Showing 226-239 of 239