Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Alternate Accounts Rules used for Multiplayer Games

Posted Jun 26, '11 at 7:34pm

Rocker720

Rocker720

3 posts

I dont really get it. The clan thing is just making another account and really, it would just be waste like as Paarfam said if you are good wouldn't you want people to know your name and not just asa "ghostof", "Angelof". I thinkeveryone should rethink this whole thing.

Posted Jun 27, '11 at 1:05pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,962 posts

Knight

can some1 explain it simply to me?

Simply put: if you want to track the progress of a multiplayer game, like Exit Path, Colony, etc., and have a username for a group/clan, you are allowed ONE alternate account for each game.

Your old account is called your "main" account and is the only account allowed to post messages. Alternate accounts for games are NOT permitted to post ANY kind of message on the site.

You have to change the biography on your 'main' account to tell everyone who your alternate account is and for which game. On your alternate account, the biography must tell us who your 'main' account is, and the comments on that profile MUST be closed so it cannot receive messages.

Posted Jun 27, '11 at 3:41pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,962 posts

Knight

Folks, lets be clear about our alternate account rule:

You can ONLY have an alternate account for playing a multiplayer game, and ONLY if that alternate account is to join a group/clan. And the alternate account(s) MUST comply with the rules laid out in my opening message, or they will be banned.

You are otherwise NOT permitted to have an alternate account for other purposes on Armor Games.

Once AG3 launches the groups/clans feature, NO alternate accounts will be permitted.

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 9:10pm

PokemonGuy

PokemonGuy

18 posts

I'm having trouble creating an alternate account, since when I fill in all the info required, it tells me that that E-mail is in use

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 9:16pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

You can't use the same e-mail for more than one account.

Posted Jul 7, '11 at 11:54am

PokemonGuy

PokemonGuy

18 posts

Never mind that, I simply made another E-mail for this purpose

Posted Jul 11, '11 at 4:38pm

XXDahlXX

XXDahlXX

30 posts

how about if someone had like 5-6 accounts for a mltiplayer game i have heard of a few people who do have them and what will happen to them?

Posted Jul 11, '11 at 4:41pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

It's best for them to state their alternate accounts in their main accounts biography. And it's best if they don't participate in the community with alternate accounts - not posting, commenting, nor rating games. Just using the accounts for flash games will be fine.

Posted Jul 13, '11 at 5:00pm

Gantic

Gantic

9,716 posts

how about if someone had like 5-6 accounts for a mltiplayer game i have heard of a few people who do have them and what will happen to them?

You are only allowed to have one per multiplayer game. Having more than one will lead to the others being deactivated.

Posted Jul 28, '11 at 3:44pm

JediBunny1

JediBunny1

1 post

It wont let me fill in the confirm bar for my new account, how do i get past that obstacle?

Reply to Alternate Accounts Rules used for Multiplayer Games

You must be logged in to post a reply!