Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Exit Path 2

Thread Locked

Posted Nov 14, '10 at 7:11pm

Kevin4762

Kevin4762

2,534 posts

I don't know if this thread has been made previously, but if John is going to make another Exit Path, don't you think there should be a level editor? I want to know if any of you guys agree with me on this.

Posted Nov 15, '10 at 1:08am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,378 posts

yeah id like a level editor option. im wouldnt make a level but id like to be able to race in new levels

Posted Nov 15, '10 at 12:10pm

PHDG

PHDG

131 posts

I don't think Exit Path 2 is necessary, because Exit Path was launched just some months ago... Why another ? Let's wait a little.

:D

Posted Nov 21, '10 at 9:26pm

RayOfLight

RayOfLight

225 posts

ya but ppl r gonna get bored with exit path because it isn't progressing much. thats y theres a need for EP2. u can add level editor and private rooms and all that to keep it fresh and enticing.

Posted Nov 22, '10 at 5:29am

Degazon

Degazon

27 posts

I don't believe a 2nd should be rushed. You have to have some time lapse between games, or they'll conflict with eachother. A level editor would be 'meh.' For the popularity Exit Path has gotten, it's because it was on a set race. If people made their own, I believe it would have less of a following.

I think if anything, he could do an 'update' to the game and have a second race available as an option for each mode.

Posted Nov 22, '10 at 7:07am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,472 posts

Knight

but the same levels over and over get dull, and it would be fun to have more levels and be more unexpected

Posted Nov 22, '10 at 12:38pm

Exitter

Exitter

26 posts

and a cool lobby + other cool stuff cuz its an awesum game

Posted Nov 22, '10 at 12:40pm

Matrix159

Matrix159

345 posts

Yeah there needs to be a option where you can play with your friends without having to keep looking for them.

Posted Nov 22, '10 at 8:32pm

totalspaz

totalspaz

52 posts

Definitely a level editor, as well as a private match maker. Also, more maps for multiplayer, and I mean more original ones, not ones taken from the story, as that was what a lot of the maps were. I would also like an extended story and more flairs, as well as a slightly refined leveling system for multiplayer.

Posted Nov 22, '10 at 9:04pm

Shenko

Shenko

1,090 posts

why would u make an ep2
all that does is make nobody play exit path 1