ForumsGamesExit Path 2

380 110634
Kevin4762
Kevin4762
2,421 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this thread has been made previously, but if John is going to make another Exit Path, don't you think there should be a level editor? I want to know if any of you guys agree with me on this.

• 380 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

yeah id like a level editor option. im wouldnt make a level but id like to be able to race in new levels

PHDG
PHDG
125 posts
Nomad

I don't think Exit Path 2 is necessary, because Exit Path was launched just some months ago... Why another ? Let's wait a little.

RayOfLight
RayOfLight
223 posts
Blacksmith

ya but ppl r gonna get bored with exit path because it isn't progressing much. thats y theres a need for EP2. u can add level editor and private rooms and all that to keep it fresh and enticing.

Degazon
Degazon
27 posts
Nomad

I don't believe a 2nd should be rushed. You have to have some time lapse between games, or they'll conflict with eachother. A level editor would be 'meh.' For the popularity Exit Path has gotten, it's because it was on a set race. If people made their own, I believe it would have less of a following.

I think if anything, he could do an 'update' to the game and have a second race available as an option for each mode.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

but the same levels over and over get dull, and it would be fun to have more levels and be more unexpected

Exitter
Exitter
24 posts
Nomad

and a cool lobby + other cool stuff cuz its an awesum game

Matrix159
Matrix159
337 posts
Nomad

Yeah there needs to be a option where you can play with your friends without having to keep looking for them.

totalspaz
totalspaz
49 posts
Nomad

Definitely a level editor, as well as a private match maker. Also, more maps for multiplayer, and I mean more original ones, not ones taken from the story, as that was what a lot of the maps were. I would also like an extended story and more flairs, as well as a slightly refined leveling system for multiplayer.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

why would u make an ep2
all that does is make nobody play exit path 1

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

dont u think the levels get dull and boring well i do it gets boring playing same levels over and over and really hard to find ppl u wanna race and your friends , not really an exit path 2 but an edited version of it

RayOfLight
RayOfLight
223 posts
Blacksmith

ya ive changed my mind. maybe they should just update the first one and leave some time for the second because, as degazon said, there should be a sufficient time lapse between the games so they won't conflict with one another.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

all i would like is more levels and private rooms to be honesst

RayOfLight
RayOfLight
223 posts
Blacksmith

ya they can add that to the first one in an update and remove the lag along with it

MusicMan102
MusicMan102
314 posts
Nomad

im with matrix, level editor not completely needed just like 5-20 more rooms and private rooms would be sweet

fukwon
fukwon
283 posts
Farmer

im fine with it the way it is rigt now to be honest. ive only played it a coule times though,, so maybe thats my problem

Showing 1-15 of 380