ForumsNews and Feedback(Oprah voice) "Everyone's getting an inviiiiiite..."

66 12982
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Everyone who has registered for the open beta, up to and including Monday morning at 9am Pacific Standard Time will receive an Email sometime later that day with their invitation code to check out the AG3 Beta. Anyone registering AFTER 9am PST will have to wait for the following code release.

• 66 Replies
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

[quote=Cormyn]Everyone who has registered for the open beta, up to and including Monday morning at 9am Pacific Standard Time will receive an Email sometime later that day with their invitation code to check out the AG3 Beta.[/quote]

With that being emphasized, I imagine that includes Sunday

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

No, i mean will anyone get an email BEFORE the 22nd. sorry if you misunderstood.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Oops! Sorry...

Well, doesn't look like it. The day Open beta will open up will be on the 22nd, and then your confirmation E-mail will be given to you based on when you signed up.

Plus, you can't really get an email before Open beta starts, right? Well, I suppose you could, but for a brief moment, you'd be in Closed Beta! Can't have that, now can we?

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

ahhhh yes. I thought open beta was already open.

Matrix159
Matrix159
337 posts
Nomad

Well, I just hope I gave them the right email address.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

if you did you would have gotten a confirmation email from armor games. also, you would have needed to add armorgames to your adress book

Matrix159
Matrix159
337 posts
Nomad

Well I guess I'll check my email again. =)

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Whoopsie... missed this thread! 0_o

Well... I have to agree with knight_34 there... mine isn't working properly either, so I hope it gets fixed before launch... *looks sideways at Ian* ...pleeeeezeee?! :P

logantheking
logantheking
254 posts
Scribe

Read the first page again, Ian said the 22nd not yesterday

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

boy i in one day this post grew!!!! funny enough i wish i has there all those years... well expect me for years to come!!!

uhm so let me get this straght!! is it if we signed up for closed beta (last time we signed up) are we all ready in for open? or do we still have to sign up at the 22nd before 9am?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Closed beta testers were hand-picked. You guys signed up for open beta on the 8th of November and are now awaiting your code on the 22nd to actually get in.

Matrix159
Matrix159
337 posts
Nomad

Well, I think I'll have to wait even longer to get my code for the beta, because cormyn had to erase my first sign-up to get it to work. I'm still going to be happy if I get a confirmation email! =)

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

Sweeeet. Can't wait to test it out.

Good work Ian, btw.

KyahcoSukaimasutae
KyahcoSukaimasutae
311 posts
Nomad

cool thanks freakenstein! can't wait!

matrix159 i don't think you will have to wait longer if you are still signed up.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Every mod's in Closed, supposedly, but they are quiet little buggers. And the only thing we have been testing are registration, logging in, and linking your profiles to your E-mail, plus logging in via E-mail. Just out of that, there were 5 bugs. How many would more features have, do you wonder? Lotsa work cut out for the Open testers, me thinks

Showing 31-45 of 66