ForumsGamesYour first game system...

584 106058
jordanx120
jordanx120
43 posts
Nomad

Hello,

What was your firsh game system you ever had?

Mine was the Gamecube when it first came out. =)

• 584 Replies
JimmyDimples
JimmyDimples
74 posts
Blacksmith

I'm showing my age, no doubt, but my family had a very old Pong-style game back in the 1970s.

The first "game system" with changeable cartridges was an Atari 400 computer. The one with the finger-hurting membrane keyboard, and fun games.

Anyone for Star Raiders?

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

Personally, the PC. Technically when I was a super-young age, N64 but I didn't know what was going on. I remember just button smashing on some 2D Disney game.

gbnxc
gbnxc
192 posts
Nomad

Mine was nintendo 64 and i still have it to this day.. it brings back a ton of memories

Foraker
Foraker
101 posts
Nomad

The first system I've played on was the PC. Still remember The Dig. It's one of the great old Lucas Arts Adventures.

Mine first was an amiga. Then came my holy Mega Drive. Golden Axe, Thunder Force and so on.

irunbremen
irunbremen
7 posts
Nomad

my first console was a PS1, it was so awesome
http://s7.directupload.net/images/110728/ljh75wcv.jpg

LOL500
LOL500
12 posts
Nomad

play station 1

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

ps1 so fun it was i had a computer but i didnt play with it ... old times old times

Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

Mine was the Nintendo 64. It had amazing graphics for it's time and the games are all classics. Still fun to this day.

alexstargazer
alexstargazer
347 posts
Nomad

Until I was about 9 years old, the only system I had/had heard about was the NES. It was not until I moved and my friend/neighbor told me about the gamecube.

I saved up all my money and bought it. So, really, the first one I played was the NES, but the first I bought was the Gamecube.

x722ism
x722ism
26 posts
Nomad

My first game system was the NES. Man did I love those days. I remember playing Mario and some Super Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Good times.

Kenny0
Kenny0
14 posts
Nomad

It Was a DS Lite i think.

Sipahi
Sipahi
2 posts
Nomad

My first was PSOne, and the second one was Gameboy Advence SP.

loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

In order:

-Gamecube
-NES
-Super Nitendo
-Wii

All of the systems I bought where really except for the Wii which was a disappointment. I would rather play any or my Gamecube game then my Wii games.

mihaelandjel2020
mihaelandjel2020
17 posts
Nomad

I think it was the PSX.

Zabusy99
Zabusy99
73 posts
Nomad

NES , then GBA , PS2, PSP, and now Xbox360

Showing 256-270 of 584