ForumsGamesYour first game system...

596 65946
jordanx120
jordanx120
44 posts
Peasant

Hello,

What was your firsh game system you ever had?

Mine was the Gamecube when it first came out. =)

• 596 Replies
Applesin
Applesin
25 posts
Shepherd

I would like to write NES, but in Russia it was an unofficial clone called Dendy, and I remember my first game was a "Duck Hunt", for it still need a NES Zepper

serbstriker
serbstriker
36 posts
Peasant

My first console was a play station 1. I had so many good times with that one, and I still play it sometimes. First game on the PS1 was Spyro 2(one of the best games of all time), IMO the new spyro games are inferior to the old ones.

turret
turret
1,638 posts
Farmer

I remember that my first game system was a nintendo 64 and I would play mario cart every single day. Good memories

Juan960
Juan960
26 posts
Peasant

My first system was the Super Nintendo

Crytera
Crytera
12 posts
Peasant

Game cube. It was beast.

sk8brder246
sk8brder246
740 posts
Peasant

my first system was a PSone but it got colored on by my infant brother and since my mom was a tweaky twakker. she sold it for drug money, yes i know its a sad story but its true

aeok
aeok
2 posts
Peasant

It was on PlayStation n Sega at the same time

GATX105Strike
GATX105Strike
11 posts
Peasant

ps1 I loved it so much I miss the sound when u play a game god i love Crash Bandicoot 2

Unkown
Unkown
974 posts
Peasant

Mine was the PS2 about 12 years ago, and I still have it to this day .

GhostSauce
GhostSauce
1,140 posts
Peasant

umm i cant remeber i grew up playin video games i think mine was a comp gameboy or 64

MalKeshar
MalKeshar
115 posts
Blacksmith

My first game system, sad as it is, was the Nintendo Gameboy SP. It provided me with hours of fun and, like any game system in my opinion, sucked money out of my pocket pretty quick. I wouldn't trade it back though.

Gamuran
Gamuran
9 posts
Farmer

My first game systems was a SuperNintendo, Playstation, Playstation2 and Xbox360.

GamesArmor
GamesArmor
897 posts
Peasant

Nintendo 64.

FlashGameInformer
FlashGameInformer
246 posts
Peasant

First was Nintendo Gamecube....Metroid:Prime made me love video games

Dreth
Dreth
4 posts
Peasant

Well, the first one i ever played was a SNES but the first one that was bought while i was born was the Nintendo 64. both are great and are still classics.

Showing 106-120 of 596