ForumsThe TavernDo You Have Any Wierd Talents or Abilites?

82 14329
ballistic33
ballistic33
50 posts
Nomad

I was just curios because I can do some fairly strange things.

So just say what your talent is and when and how you learned how to do it.

Me? This is kind of disgusting, but forever I've been able to suck in MASSIVE LOUD burps. No joke. This is even more disgusting so *WARNING*, One time I was taking a dump and I sucked in air through my butthole, so I can suck in farts at will too. It's crazy.

• 82 Replies
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

one time i played over 48 hours at my com is that a abolity?

Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

Well, me? I cann stretch my ears, and my nose is like broken so i can twist it around here and there.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

btw i dont feel pain is that a ability too?

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, I don't feel pain as well, and I am emotional-less! You can say that I'm insensitive between Social Situations! And also, I can fake-cry! And, boy, am I using it for evil? Yes! Is that an ability that is weird? Oh, and by the way, I have a mind of a 5 year old! And I failed in Math twice! But pass grade 2! Yeah! XD Just sharing. ._.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

lil gangsta. I would only do it for my own personal enjoyment in my home lol. I wouldn't do it somewhere else. Oh and by the way, I have to at least bend over to suck them in.

WHAT THE HELL?!?!!?!?!??!
Darkny
Darkny
11 posts
Nomad

I can scream insanely x)
It's good for self-defense when being tickled or attacked in any way. If someone strangles me I just dig my nails in their hands and scream like hell. They let go of me pretty fast...

And of some reason I'm pretty good at remembering birthdays, except when the day comes because I'm horrible at remembering what today's date is =P

Sumtin
Sumtin
24 posts
Nomad

um.. i can pop my neck,ankles,wristes and my back when i want. Also i can spell words that i have never seen or spelled befor i also can remember things well.(i can't spell words that i already know lol)

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

i can twist mine nose just like micheal jackson nah jking i can make a noise with mine mounth like theres water dropping from a tap

Jamzzy88
Jamzzy88
113 posts
Nomad

wierd

damiendevil666
damiendevil666
72 posts
Nomad

contortionism=i can put my foot on my hair while standing up bend over backwards and touch my stomach with my hands
and kick myself in my face LOL

damiendevil666
damiendevil666
72 posts
Nomad

ps soz 4 double postin

bend over backwards and touch my stomach with my hands
is all one thing
Cheef
Cheef
188 posts
Nomad

I can talk to animals...seriously...

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

I can cross both or one eye, I can also wiggle both of my eyes.

I can bend my foot in an odd direction, which isn't very amusing.

I can annoy my fiance in three seconds flat.

Nothing too exciting...

iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

Well I can make sounds that make the police come to my door and ask if i shooting drowning cats.

I can also bend my little pinky toe over my second smallest toe. So I could be lieing when I promise you something. ha ha ha.

Nerdius
Nerdius
420 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I can do the weirdest thing, it is called "breathing" supposedly you need it to live, but I went without it for 5 years. You inhale with your lungs, sucking up air, then exhale, releasing air. I just can't stop myself from doing it!

Showing 16-30 of 82