ForumsThe TavernDo You Have Any Wierd Talents or Abilites?

82 14331
ballistic33
ballistic33
50 posts
Nomad

I was just curios because I can do some fairly strange things.

So just say what your talent is and when and how you learned how to do it.

Me? This is kind of disgusting, but forever I've been able to suck in MASSIVE LOUD burps. No joke. This is even more disgusting so *WARNING*, One time I was taking a dump and I sucked in air through my butthole, so I can suck in farts at will too. It's crazy.

• 82 Replies
madgamer131
madgamer131
671 posts
Nomad

o, the water drop thing is w/ my mouth

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Ya i have a friend who can do water drop thing,

I think my thumb is tripple jointed because i can pop it out of its socket 3 different ways...

Erako
Erako
121 posts
Nomad

Um.....I can lie and fake things a lot....you would believe anything I said...really.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I don't believe you Erako :P

I have the ability to whistle and sing at the same time. Not quite as good as DJ Razel's ability to beatbox and sing at the same time.

SilentAxeman
SilentAxeman
72 posts
Nomad

I have a friend that can make his pinkie finger and ring man finger touch and his middle finger and index finger touch I think ihis hand is double joined

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

i tried this few days ago, i saw it in a movie, cracking your fingers and stuff and your neck so i was thinking too also try it out, so i tried mine hands, mine fingers, mine neck, and suddenly i could even crack mine toes.. but it hurted like hell..

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

I can run with scissors
LOL

Tobli
Tobli
43 posts
Nomad

I can do same as Eddie13

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

I can make myself cry. It helps me get sympathy

scientifico
scientifico
68 posts
Nomad

i can suck my cheeks in so that they touch in the middle of my mouth and make a huge hole in my face big enough to put a finger in and my friend can put both legs behind his head, keep them there without touching and break dance!

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

i can make myself burp

drunkendodo
drunkendodo
135 posts
Nomad

i can crack my neck really loudly

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

I can bend my thumb back like really far, longer than most people can. Some people find it weird, some find it pretty cool. I believe they call it a "Pike's Peak Thumb", which is what I have.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

I have been able to see future events on any thing that I wis to. I have predicted the score for test taken since 1st quarter, and I have also predicted the deaths of two friends/family members. To the month.

morbid_giggle
morbid_giggle
137 posts
Nomad

If i take my eyes out of focus they shake for a second or two (that doesnt make much sense, but its hard to explain)

Showing 61-75 of 82