ForumsGamesRaze 2

186 215055
IronSerpent
IronSerpent
2 posts
Nomad

If you guys ever make a RAZE 2, I have a suggestion. Make it multiplayer. Local or global, with private servers (rooms). Also a password to lock the room and no invite codes.

• 186 Replies
zizo90
zizo90
246 posts
Jester

Yes i agree with him to make Raze 2
it will have mutliplayer
its really good idea

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I never have a lagging problem with Raze 1 or the Raze 2 demo.

Same here. It can lag sometimes but it's not that bad.
if they make RAZE 2 it should we should be able to host a match and create a room

1. There will be Raze 2 for sure.
2. There will not be multiplayer.
it will have mutliplayer

Same thing applies to what I said.

Hope this confirms all the multiplayer stuff.
jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Raze 2 trailer is available on the Armor Games Blog!!! Dont miss it!

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Hope this confirms all the multiplayer stuff.

Sadly this will never happen because I've said that time and time again.

I watched it, it looks increadible. Thanks for posting that link or I probably would've never have seen that. But 30 weapons? Wow, that's insane.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Thanks for telling us Justin.

It looks great. The maps look pretty interesting as well. Too bad there won't be multiplayer but at least Raze 2 without multiplayer is still better than nothing.
manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

There's already a demo of it here

Looks awesome!

2011mike2011
2011mike2011
1 posts
Nomad

it would be awsome if raze 2 had online campaign and training courses kinda like special ops on modern warfare 2

Aionslegion
Aionslegion
1 posts
Peasant

there better be multiplayer

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

there better be multiplayer

Raze 2 will not have multiplayer. The developers have already decided on this because making it multiplayer would take a whole lot longer and push the release date so far back.
Harra
Harra
2 posts
Nomad

I would LOVE you if you make a Raze 2 with multiplayer!!! There was a game that was similar to raze (I really dont remember the name...if someone remembers it please tell me) but it was aganst other players and with unlockable things. PLEASE MAKE RAZE 2 I BEG YOU!!! Love you Armor Games!!!

Harra
Harra
2 posts
Nomad

I would LOVE you if you make a Raze 2 with multiplayer!!! There was a game that was similar to raze (I really dont remember the name...if someone remembers it please tell me) but it was aganst other players and with unlockable things. PLEASE MAKE RAZE 2 I BEG YOU!!! Oh and dont worry about the release date I would wait up to 30 decades (even dead XD) to play it (I did with Gears ¬Â&not so yeah lease make it Love you Armor Games!!!

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

Raze 2 is in production (expected to come out late August since everything's going as planned from what I'm reading on the blog the creators have made). But it will not have multiplayer. Hate to crush your hopes and dreams, but it won't, sorry about that. You should really check out the Raze 2 blog for updates and other things. There's even a trailer for the game. But you can also check the Armor Blog for the trailer, as well.

cptcamoman37
cptcamoman37
1 posts
Nomad

need... raze2

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

PLEASE MAKE RAZE 2 I BEG YOU!!! Love you Armor Games!!!

AG sponsors the games they don't make it. Juice-Tin and Addison are the creators.
it would be awsome if raze 2 had online campaign and training courses kinda like special ops on modern warfare 2

There won't be multiplayer at all. And why the heck would they want to copy CoD?

1. Play the demo.
2. Read their blog and the Armorblog.

They would keep you posted.
kastor246
kastor246
213 posts
Nomad

wasent much of a raze fan

Showing 166-180 of 186