ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze Help

28 7095
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Here is some help for Raze, I can help you on every level on the Human campaign except the Final One. If you need more help ask troopdude, you can find him as one of my friends. Anyway just ask if you need any help.

• 28 Replies
adil123
adil123
10 posts
Nomad

d second last 1 in human...cant pass it

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

K, what you do is when you start you will be either on the left or right end of the ship. If you are in the right end make your way to the left end while trying not to die and pick up some sort of weapon. If you are in the left or right end now do this: There is a little place that is underneath where you start in the left end. There will be a shield boost there. Hide there and when people come near... kill them. Than once in a while go outside the ship and pick up some weapons and kill people. Weapons tips; chaingun,rocket launcher, sniper rifle. Hope this helps. =)

adil123
adil123
10 posts
Nomad

thanks

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

No problemo.

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

I need help on the Undead level.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

If this is on Human Campaign; On the extreme left and right of the level are two houses. Get there and grab some sort of weapon. Does not really matter which. Hide there and let Simmons and his team do the work. And whatever you do, DO NOT let that house fall into enemy hands. In the words of Obi Wan kenobi.

This weapon is your life.
Anyway, yeah just let simmons and his team do the work.
Weapon suggestions. Rocket launcher, railgun,chaingun,sniper rifle, grenade launcher.
spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

Kthanks. You got back to me right after I finished the level. Anyways. You should make a complete walkthrough.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Sure. Right now I have piles of homework so you will have to wait a bit for that.

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

I'm on Level 11.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Which level is that again? Is that the second disposal level??

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

Yes.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Oh, well good luck and use the jump boosters!

Au313
Au313
17 posts
Nomad

im stuck on level 22 in alien campaign its sooo hard got any tips

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

I don't know about Alien Campaign. Ask troopdude. You can find him as one of my friends on my profile.

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

:/ Well thanks for the tip anyways.

Showing 1-15 of 28