ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze Help

28 7100
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Here is some help for Raze, I can help you on every level on the Human campaign except the Final One. If you need more help ask troopdude, you can find him as one of my friends. Anyway just ask if you need any help.

• 28 Replies
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

:/ Well thanks for the tip anyways.

What do you mean?
spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

Well that wasn't very good. You could've given me some tips.

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

hey ghgt... nice forum you got here. you should find the sniper mount and put it on here. was very useful if you want big combo. or find backstab.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Here is my weapon ranking, I put shotgun low because you have to get really close to use it. I put Assault rifle higher because it is automatic,same with chaingun.

1.Rocket Launcher
2.Sniper Rifle
3.Railgun
4.Grenade Launcher
5.Zapper
6.Chaingun
7.Shotgun
8.Assault Rifle
9.Uzi
10.Magnum

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

This is a great sniping spot pointed out to me my by friend troopdude, another good one on stranded is on the left of the ship there is a place with a shield. When people come shoot them with either rocket, sniper rifle or chaingun.
But here is the main sniping spot.

Snipe Mount.
i got a unstoppable combo. 35 kills in a row.
ok. here we go. you have to do sniper rifles only.
then, got to the place, "stranded."
you know where the first aid is, yeah, that's also one of the places where you come back to life.
there is a platform above that place. (not outside the ship though.)
kneel down, and you'll see a wire in the background.
put your mouse on that spot.
every time someone dies and goes there, shoot. you'll kill them instantly if you do easiest. (it's a good way to earn BOOM! headshot the trophy.)
find as many rifles as you can at first, so you don't have to look for them while your getting your giganto combo.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

@Spacedingo. Oh, yeah. Sorry. Which level are you on now?? I can now give tips up to the third alien campaign lvl.

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

1.Rocket Launcher
2.Sniper Rifle
3.Railgun
4.Grenade Launcher
5.Zapper
6.Chaingun
7.Shotgun
8.Assault Rifle
9.Uzi
10.Magnum

this is MY ranking. let's not make this a big debate/argument, (this happened in my forum) ok?
1.rocket launcher
2.sniper rifle
3.grenade launcher
4.assault rifle
5.zapper
6.railgun
7.shotgun
8.chaingun
9.uzi
10.magnum T2
Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

@Troopdude
I put the shotgun low as people always kill me with it. But good ranking anyway.

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

I need some help on the Infected level. Is there a safe haven anywhere?

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

Yes, in the stranded place on the left side of the ship there is a shield and sort of a grotto. Hide there with a sniper rifle,assault rifle, railgun,rocket launcher etc... just basically long range weapons. Camp there and when people come by, make them go boom! And stay crouched so that you have better accuracy.

spacedingo
spacedingo
243 posts
Nomad

Kk thanks.

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

here is another place to get combos...
this is what i call back stab.
again, you must go to stranded.
to the first aid/respawn area. (like snipe mount)
players:9 difficulty:easiest weapons:assault rifle
now, instead of mounting on the snipe mt, go behind the first-aid. players respawn and you shoot them in the back multiple times resulting in death.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

If there is anyone who needs help name the place eg: Stranded,Plant,VR, etc.. and the type of match eg:Juggernaut,deathmatch,team elimination etc... I can help you anywhere.

Showing 16-28 of 28