ForumsGamesHalo 3 or Gears of War? Help me decide which one is better please!!!

42 4851
Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I like both of them a lot and they are my favorite games ever. Don't worry I like the other games a lot also like Smackdown vs. Raw 2008, Assassins Creed, Call of Duty 4, and so on. But I like Halo 3 and Gears of War for live a lot better then all of these games. Even though I never played Xbox live on Assassins Creed and I'm not sure if there is such a thing or not but if there was it would most likely be really really awesome! Anyways Halo 3 and Gears of War are my favorite games and don't know which one I like better so you guys can help me decide to what I like better. The game that is more liked will be my favorite game. Thanks

• 42 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

No RsC I have ARMY OF 2, it is a great game, but no where near GEARS OF WAR!!!, The reason behind that is bcause they removed a lot and sort of rush it, but great game!

And DD(devin darkness) Gears of war 2 is coming november 2008!

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE I thought it was already out! I saw someone on my friends list called crazejenkinz and he was playing the game Gears of War 2.. And if its not out how was he playing it?

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

Well it's not it then, how old, whats his job? Because thats not it, it can't be out!?!?!?!?

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

He's 14.. No job.. And I am 100% positive it was Gears of War 2 seems crazy right?

Xyster
Xyster
10 posts
Nomad

halo 3 no competition

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

well i dont like either of them. if your looking forthe best online game you would want halo. GOW is too boring and the only kool guns are the bow and the gun with the chainsaw.

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

none go get a ps3.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

ps3's suck. sry but i dont like them at all. they are just as goos as a XBOX360. but dont have live.

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

but is the xbox360 online free no but the ps3 online is though.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

o well w/e i would rahter have an xbox. but hats just me. lol

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,269 posts
Jester

but is the xbox360 online free no but the ps3 online is though.

But would you want a good online or a cheap one, so 360 has better online (No offence,I like the PS3)
oocerealoo
oocerealoo
105 posts
Nomad

halo 3 better their is no dougt about it

Drontere
Drontere
24 posts
Nomad

Their two totally diff games, so it's hard to make a decision like that.

Halo is more of a run and gun type game

and GoW is more stratigic and requires you to take cover and such

grimm
grimm
60 posts
Nomad

there both sweet but halo is halo

cmr915
cmr915
17 posts
Nomad

gears took the genre in a diff direction. it is much more tactic based. if u try to go balls out shooting and being a hero, the game will take a LONG time to beat. halo has the hours of playability. so it really just depends on what ur looking for in ur game

Showing 16-30 of 42