ForumsGamesHalo 3 or Gears of War? Help me decide which one is better please!!!

42 4850
Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I like both of them a lot and they are my favorite games ever. Don't worry I like the other games a lot also like Smackdown vs. Raw 2008, Assassins Creed, Call of Duty 4, and so on. But I like Halo 3 and Gears of War for live a lot better then all of these games. Even though I never played Xbox live on Assassins Creed and I'm not sure if there is such a thing or not but if there was it would most likely be really really awesome! Anyways Halo 3 and Gears of War are my favorite games and don't know which one I like better so you guys can help me decide to what I like better. The game that is more liked will be my favorite game. Thanks

• 42 Replies
masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

none go get a ps3.
but is the xbox360 online free no but the ps3 online is though.

Wow PS3 online is free!?Oh My God!!!That means i can play warhawk online for free!!! too bad it sucks, i mean what good games are PS3 exclusives online? Just Warhawk. Xbox 360? Halo 3, GoW, Viva Pinata(not that much though) Xbox live is basically better in every way. And before i forget Halo 3 hands down
RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

better get real games, i really dislike those games but everyone different taste i geuss... but i readed a topic that it maybe will change, it can take a long time before it isnt free anymore so better enjoy it for now

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I think I will get both and I already have a PS3 and a Xbox360 so yeahhh. Gears of war and halo 3 im gonna get prob

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

OK people its official that I'm getting both but still feel free to say whats better for an argument! Halo 3 and Gears of War all the way!!!

jackice
jackice
53 posts
Nomad

well i think halo 3 man it's AAWSOME dude

brazilfutbol84
brazilfutbol84
101 posts
Nomad

Halo 3 is the better one for Xbox Live

wierdhead8
wierdhead8
70 posts
Nomad

id get halo 3 and gears of war but if I had to pick, it would be halo 3 just because of halo 3s awesome multiplayer.

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

umm masta_cheef there are alot of good games like heavenly sword,ratchet and clank, and rainbow six vegas and alot more.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

Preferably Halo 3. I actually haven't had a chance to play Gears of War but what I experienced from Halo was incredible and extremely fun. If I were in your shoes, I'd go Halo, just because it was such a great game.

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I see that Halo 3 is really really REALLY awesome

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well i like GOW a lot more cause the graphics seem better than halo's

doc26
doc26
25 posts
Nomad

well if you want good online multiplayer action then halo3 is for you but if you want nasty and bloody acton then gears is the game you want but as for story line if you want that more then gears is better GEARS, halo3 is just for multiplayer gaming sorry halo3 fans even you know this is true

Showing 31-42 of 42