Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 4, '10 at 11:58pm

jorjor35

jorjor35

50 posts

Are there going to be a lot of new avatars in AG3, and are the avatars that you cant get any more (Like mine, I think) Going to get erased? I really hope they dont, because I really like my avatar.

Posted Dec 5, '10 at 12:15am

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

Nothing planned yet that I'm aware of. We've told Dan about it, so it's up to him.

Posted Dec 5, '10 at 12:18am

Shenko

Shenko

859 posts

about armatars
is there gonna be the upload your own armatar be available at a certain amount of ap

Posted Dec 5, '10 at 12:23am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I really think that you should just be able to upload an appropriate armartar without having a certain number of AP.

Posted Dec 5, '10 at 12:25am

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,206 posts

is there gonna be the upload your own armatar be available at a certain amount of ap

I believe the team was going more along the lines of Reputation than AP.

Posted Dec 5, '10 at 1:46pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,052 posts

I know I am getting a little off-topic here, but:

What happened to that Anon armatar artist that we used to have, we really haven't had new armartars in a long time on AG...

Anyway, I really hope there will be new armatars, as well as current armatars in AG 3.0. Not too sure about having our own armatars, but maybe if we get enough points on AG 3.0 (what ever you going to call them) and we are not on the banned list of not uploading armatars, then I guess that could work.

Posted Dec 6, '10 at 6:22pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

8,764 posts

I'm really looking forward to this topic in particular! =)
(This is purely for personal interest though...)

Reason is my prrrrrecioussss 'Flaming Sun armatar'! I am really fond of it and would be extatic when I get to keep it! =D
*hint hint, nod nod, wink wink, nudge nudge*

Smeagol will be happy gollum... *CHOllummmm* ...sorry... if he gets to keep his prrrreciousss, yes! :)

Posted Dec 7, '10 at 7:28am

HaSaSSin

HaSaSSin

820 posts

upload your own armatar

will that be like, at the 100's rang,e or like, the 10,000's?

Posted Dec 7, '10 at 7:38am

1337Player

1337Player

1,774 posts

I like the armatars here. They have that certain uniqueness that nothing else has. If you do take away the armatars a lot of people will be disappointed.

Posted Dec 7, '10 at 7:55am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I like the ones here too but i think that we need more since we've had these same ones for a while now.