ForumsNews and FeedbackAvatars in AG3??

22 6582
jorjor35
jorjor35
456 posts
Nomad

Are there going to be a lot of new avatars in AG3, and are the avatars that you cant get any more (Like mine, I think) Going to get erased? I really hope they dont, because I really like my avatar.

• 22 Replies
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Nothing planned yet that I'm aware of. We've told Dan about it, so it's up to him.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

about armatars
is there gonna be the upload your own armatar be available at a certain amount of ap

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I really think that you should just be able to upload an appropriate armartar without having a certain number of AP.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

is there gonna be the upload your own armatar be available at a certain amount of ap

I believe the team was going more along the lines of Reputation than AP.
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I'm really looking forward to this topic in particular! =)
(This is purely for personal interest though...)

Reason is my prrrrrecioussss 'Flaming Sun armatar'! I am really fond of it and would be extatic when I get to keep it! =D
*hint hint, nod nod, wink wink, nudge nudge*

Smeagol will be happy gollum... *CHOllummmm* ...sorry... if he gets to keep his prrrreciousss, yes!

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I like the armatars here. They have that certain uniqueness that nothing else has. If you do take away the armatars a lot of people will be disappointed.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I like the ones here too but i think that we need more since we've had these same ones for a while now.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

There should be special edition ones that get handed out to players that have done something very good towards the site

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

There should be special edition ones that get handed out to players that have done something very good towards the site

hmm.. I would have to say if you get like a merit then you get some special edition armartars and i think they should have like holiday armartars too.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

We haven't decided yet what it will take/require before we unlock letting you upload your own armatar. We've tossed around a few ideas, like one point level would let you upload your own armatar for your own use. The next level would let you share that armatar with your friends. The next level would allow you to make it available for all users on the site, and possibly letting you build a whole armatar "set" for people to choose from.

We won't have merits on AG3 in the sense that you know of them now, and we've had seasonal/holiday armatars in the past, so no reason we can't continue those.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

We won't have merits on AG3 in the sense that you know of them now

So i got a merit for nothing? Are they going to be deleted or something?

we've had seasonal/holiday armatars in the past, so no reason we can't continue those.

Since I've been here i haven't seen any contest or anything to be able to get any seasonal/holiday armartars, but it would be cool to continue them.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

What just happened? I made a post but it didn't show up. Let me try this again.

We won't have merits on AG3 in the sense that you know of them now

and we've had seasonal/holiday armatars in the past, so no reason we can't continue those.

Since I've been here i haven't seen any contest or anything to get any seasonal/holiday armartars, but it would be cool if you guys continued them.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

We won't have merits on AG3 in the sense that you know of them now.

We've had seasonal/holiday armartars in the past, so no reason we can't continue those.

Since I've been here i haven't seen any contest or anything to be able to get any seasonal/holiday armartars, but it would be cool if you guys continue them.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Since I've been here i haven't seen any contest or anything to be able to get any seasonal/holiday armartars, but it would be cool if you guys continue them.

Carlie, who ran them, has been very busy with something more important than AG, which is why there have been nothing for a while.
cormyn
cormyn
2,892 posts
Nomad

Your AG3 profile will note how many AG2 merits you had, plus they boost your points which will reflect on your AG3 profile as well.
Showing 1-15 of 22