ForumsGamesBubble Tanks 3

30 14219
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

Bubble Tanks 3 finally made its way to ArmorGames! I really enjoyed the game a lot. There are a few things I would like to mention, both good and bad.

First off, the game runs very smoothly. There are moments where the game slows down some, but this only becomes a problem when you're around enemy tanks that heal. The layout seems much cleaner than Bubble Tanks Arena and the variety of weapons is simply amazing.

I do, however, wish you could customize your avatar tank from the main menu. I understand that part of the game is playing through and finding out what unlockable goodies there are to get, so I feel that an avatar creation button in the menu would be the perfect unlockable for beating the game!

I would also enjoy having the option to switch tiers while customizing your avatar tank. This way, when you have all 6 tiers unlocked, you can create tier 2 tanks without having to memorize the GP limit, the weapons you have unlocked, and so on.

If anyone else has any comments about BT3, go ahead and leave them here!

• 30 Replies
Mechanis
Mechanis
1 posts
Nomad

I'm not getting my own enemy tanks to show up ether...
except one with rockets and aggressor.
I'm also not getting anyone else's tanks.
perhaps you must need to log-in or something....

@imthebest
did you click on the 'lay' button?

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,550 posts
Peasant

I like the idea they came up with in the Part Packs, but seriously, 5 USD. Really? No one is going to pay 5 USD just to get some more parts for Bubble Tanks. A more reasonable price would maybe be 1 USD, maybe 2.

Oggy
Oggy
10 posts
Nomad

i didn´t like it the first is the best of all

domecraft
domecraft
333 posts
Nomad

game is way to glitchy

GhostOfSound
GhostOfSound
4 posts
Nomad

I hated it. Way too easy to beat. Took me all of ten minutes.

billybobjo2
billybobjo2
135 posts
Nomad

Yes, you should be able to chage your tank from the main menu. I got bored of one and couldn't change it till I leveled up....

Silvercrown
Silvercrown
3 posts
Nomad

There is an easy way to get upgraded before you face enemies.All you have to do is start from the first circle then kill the enemies around it.Then go around that circle and in these two circles there will only be neutral enemies (meaning they do not have guns). There will be enemies in the third circle but by then you will be half through the 2 class.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

@imthebest

lol Yeah that might be the problem.

Let's be honest though folks, Win7 is kinda a rip off, WinXP can do probably anything and everything Win7 can do and takes less RAM to actually use. Not to mention the cost.

I'm not getting my own enemy tanks to show up ether...
except one with rockets and aggressor.
I'm also not getting anyone else's tanks.
perhaps you must need to log-in or something....

Today they are adding a patch that will let you be able to edit your tank in a bubblefield no enemies are in, but you will reset your current class.
So say you are 333 bubbles away from leveling up, and you are 2/3 of the way there. You change your tank in a vacant bubblefield and BAM! You now need 1,000. Oh wells.

Also, the patch will allow you to select an option for "All Tanks", this could easily be unbalanced but they have mentioned that it could significantly increase the chance of player-made tanks being given to you in the game. I can't wait to use it

- H
imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

@imthebest

If you mean right click and play yes and it didnt work. If you check the comments, im not the only one having this problem. it works on XP. it seems that it fails to start on win7 for some reason. loads to 100% then when i press continue nothing happens.
Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

If you mean right click and play yes and it didnt work.

Lol w'ut?
Just left-click the play button.

- H
TSM
TSM
3 posts
Nomad

With the new update, can i save my game and start where I left off? The update note seems to imply that but I can't figure out how.

Variecs
Variecs
75 posts
Nomad

One thing.
I.
Want.
Multiplayer.
Without it donations and purschares are useless.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,613 posts
Peasant

@TSM you have to beat the boss then you can resume from the last game.

domecraft
domecraft
333 posts
Nomad

The game is way too easy.... toddler could probably play it.

Hi_There
Hi_There
2 posts
Bard

I think that the passive forcefields were awesome. They take a lot of damage, and it takes a LOT of enemy firepower to have the forcefield turn off.

Showing 16-30 of 30