Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

AG3 Calendar: December 27, 2010. Codename: Falchion II

Posted Dec 21, '10 at 11:55am

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flamberge\ … We're hoping that this coming Monday's beta release will find some stability on the Cassandra database that's affecting several pages on the site.

We should have game ratings ready, and an expanded set of activity stream/comment features.

If the Cassandra database is stable enough, we'll send out invite codes.

Posted Dec 21, '10 at 12:37pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,052 posts

OMG nice can't wait to see the added features. Can game rate and everything now! Hope these bugs you've been encountering will be fixed ASAP.

Posted Dec 21, '10 at 12:50pm

Fyrefox

Fyrefox

1,738 posts

Cormyn's Link! I figured I'd fix that link for ya Cormyn. Pretty cool sword too.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly.

Posted Dec 21, '10 at 1:04pm

shayneii

shayneii

2,436 posts

Sounds good.  And flamberge... interesting.

Can't wait until the full site is released, it's looking great so far!

Posted Dec 21, '10 at 1:44pm

IcyIndia

IcyIndia

545 posts

Um, well, that was fast. I thought that the next one would be near January tenth. Can't wait!

Posted Dec 21, '10 at 2:18pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,148 posts

I had a pretty nice, long hiatus from Armorgames, where I only had a couple replies in a week. I *think* it's over, but I'm not certain. I've made sure to beta test at least an hour a day, despite my relaxation time before Spring semester starts. Hooray, an extra release! I'll be sure...to get back to...the...*snore*

Posted Dec 21, '10 at 2:26pm

gaboloth

gaboloth

1,372 posts

Oh no I don't think I'll be able to test in that period... C'mon everyone has something to do after Christmas...

Posted Dec 21, '10 at 2:29pm

knight_34

knight_34

11,455 posts

I had a pretty nice, long hiatus from Armorgames, where I only had a couple replies in a week.

Lol, if that's long you should take a six month hiatus!

The sword names are interesting. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next release.

Posted Dec 21, '10 at 2:34pm

kacboy

kacboy

1,032 posts

Awesome, and that's so close! And after Christmas! Holy crap Christmas is in 4 days! Merry Christmas people.

Posted Dec 21, '10 at 2:37pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,148 posts

Lol, if that's long you should take a six month hiatus!

And then the three-month hiatus to Alaska and people were like "Werez Frank?" with a sadface? I seriously did forget half the people while on the trip. :(

C'mon everyone has something to do after Christmas...

Yeah, I get to relax. And eat fruitcake. And play Mario Kart. With no school. I'm totally busy! (poking fun)

I thought that the next one would be near January tenth

Well there are quite a few people that want in that couldn't last week so...But you can't blame the activity stream--tis just a baby.

Reply to AG3 Calendar: December 27, 2010. Codename: Falchion II

You must be logged in to post a reply!