ForumsArt, Music, and Writingi like drawing do you?

34 7988
jackice
jackice
53 posts
Nomad

i love drawing in stles and arts and stufff like i draw uhmmmmmm wrestler it's good i hope i can share it but i can't

• 34 Replies
armorgold
armorgold
273 posts
Nomad

ya sometimes ....... i think......

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

I DONT CAUSE I CANT DRAW I SUCK

deadlyshadow
deadlyshadow
8 posts
Nomad

dude i dont suck!im good.i draw stick fights it cool or i"ll use a sicky note pad!wen u slide the sticknote its cool!

Strategy_guy
Strategy_guy
290 posts
Nomad

I enjoy drawing. I'm not an artist but I'm a good doodle kinda draw person. I usally draw mythical/meidevil things if anyone was curious.(I love drawing castles!!!!)

mowmow924
mowmow924
28 posts
Nomad

yea i like drawing...but most of mine include stick deaths o_O

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

What's your difficulty, jackice? Is it a code issue or is it that you don't have a scanner/camera or something else?

I draw all the time...used to be stick figures and really trashy stuff until late in high school. These days I also animate, but it's expensive to get all the relevant stuff like Flash studio etc. to go pro...but I hope to! Then maybe I could learn actionscript and write games...

...and while I'm dreaming, I want a pony :P

RsC
RsC
424 posts
Shepherd

drawing is very easy if you are just patient.. i can draw whole pictures hentai/anime/cars/weapons etc etc i have a whole map of drawings since it is mine hobby..and yes i like drawning

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
190 posts
Shepherd

Ooo, I just love drawing! If I am correct, I have 202 sticky notepads of random stick figure fights! (lulz) and I use some on the computer, such as Pivot and Macromedia!

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

I HATE Drawing. It too Hard! But I Think Its Pretty Cool To See Other Peoples Drawings.

yoel169
yoel169
44 posts
Nomad

I like drawing cause its cool from black and whit to a movie

domminatortakedown
domminatortakedown
7 posts
Nomad

i like it i guess. im good at wierd and random stuff.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I really like drawing!

Karoc
Karoc
433 posts
Nomad

I like drawing during class because class is so boring sooo yeahhh why not just draw if you already know what they are blabbing on about... I draw when I'm board pretty much I even make my own comics one of them are called Pacman gone WILD!

Starrodkirby86
Starrodkirby86
9 posts
Nomad

Drawing is a nice style of art. It's a great smooth caligraphical train wreck meshed into the form of beauty. Of course, it can remain a train wreck if you stink. Being a perfectionist definitely doesn't help into drawing...as of me...-_-;

Youassassin
Youassassin
296 posts
Baron

i like drawing on my tests when im done with the questions and theres nothing left to do

Showing 1-15 of 34