ForumsArt, Music, and Writingi like drawing do you?

34 7992
jackice
jackice
53 posts
Nomad

i love drawing in stles and arts and stufff like i draw uhmmmmmm wrestler it's good i hope i can share it but i can't

• 34 Replies
Mcbreaker
Mcbreaker
26 posts
Nomad

me i like a drawing!!

godofsalt
godofsalt
49 posts
Nomad

drawing requires practice, skill and talent but the outcome usually matters on how you think and what kind of shows you like
so people who got messed up minds end up drawing stick figures with lots of blood and karate kicking ninjas(this is me drawing)

Mcbreaker
Mcbreaker
26 posts
Nomad

whos like a drawing me i like a drawing beacause it is a pratice!!

Traconian
Traconian
7 posts
Peasant

I adore drawing! I'm more into fantasy and anime, anthro mostly lol
I've devised my own characters and in the creation of a storey line I'm goin all the way with my talent...already got a colledge picked out and I have 90s (which is an awesome mark) in Art right now =D

Captian_EO
Captian_EO
172 posts
Nomad

I like to create art. I like to doodle, but I don't like drawing real things. I've drawn real things before, but it wasn't enjoyable. I prefer abstract drawing. I wish I could draw real things and make them abstract like El Salvador Dali, but I have to have a picture in front of me if I can draw it.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

i like making bestiaries and drawing monsters, my art is only on paper so far,but i do want to post it somwhere, so yes, i do like art

PhillipPresents
PhillipPresents
3 posts
Nomad

yes because there is no right and no wrong! that just makes it wonderful exept the paper waisting the envourment! but yes i love drawing!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Hey Phil, you could always draw on the computer...

But hey, a computer uses electricity which means burning fossil fuels somewhere...or coal-mining...OH NOES!!! D:

On a more serious note, I really do wonder which would end up being more wasteful...well back I go to my computer doodle...

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

I love drawing! It is a little hard to draw what you want to draw though.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

For some reason, all of my "drawings" somehow end with someone dieing...

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@Strop:
Depends on how long time you spend on the computer, or how much paper you use. Balance?

ZOMG, ZOMBIE THREAD! Zega, you necromancer!

Do I like drawing? Yes! I think most people around here are aware of that now...

Kaany
Kaany
38 posts
Nomad

Sometimes

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

ok first of all everybody can draw (even with your mouth strange but true...)and to answer your question yes but i like taking photographs better.

frogger
frogger
116 posts
Nomad

drawling is fuunnn!!*ribbit*

MogY
MogY
123 posts
Nomad

I love drawing... I do it whenever I'm bored and that could be a reason why I'm pretty good at it. :3

Showing 16-30 of 34