ForumsPopular MediaHOTTEST Maidens of Music \\m/_ _\\m/

36 14813
Sonatavarius
Sonatavarius
1,322 posts
Farmer

I would like to find out which Maidens of Music the AG'ers find most attractive. if someone thinks that this isn't fair (maybe a female AG'er...or someone of different interests than myself) then feel free to say who u think is the most attractive singer/musician u know of...

I'm curious to see if people listen to some bands just simply b/c they've fallen in love w/ the figure head (usually the lead singer) rather then their actual voice.

a few of the lovely ladies I listen to are

Simone Simons :3...epic red head (she's not a true red head.. but i don't care) (Epica lead singer...and is featured with other bands)

Tarja Turunnen (ex nightwish female vocalist)

Inga Scharf (Van Canto's female vocalist)

I fell for Simone when I saw what she looked like and after having watched some interviews where she acts goofy and seems really sweet.. I had listened to Epica prior to having seen what Simone looked like and was like "meh" but afterwards I found myself more like ..\\m/_...

Tarja is another very flashy tight body suit kinda gal (simone's inspiration :-P)... but I really liked her operatic metal stuff before having seen that she's quite the looker

Now Inga is slightly different... she seems to be less flashy then the other two. I had originally seen a picture of her on one of the cover pictures of a youtube vid and was like "meh... not so pretty"... then i listened to her and an interview or two and I now have her in the same epic tier as Simone and Tarja.

If you'd like to make this into somewhat of a social experiment and do as I did with my list then please do... but if you'd just like to tell us who u think are the most attractive singers out there (not just metal.... i just have a bias towards it...) then feel free

*honorable mention*
Sharon of Within Temptation (thanks Mr. Daycee)

• 36 Replies
Showing 46-45 of 36