ForumsThe TavernDo you have an amazing/unique armatar?

431 54411
fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I don't know if you have one, but I sure do. I got this one... I don't remember when. If you have a unique armatar that only YOU have, post it here! Just make a post and share it with everyone!

• 431 Replies
nesanelf
nesanelf
560 posts
Nomad

I just love dragons! Especially fire types. Also the unicorns are cool and very unique. But i dont have enough AP. And also how do i get seasonal armatars?

FryLock19
FryLock19
1,312 posts
Peasant

I have a unique armatar. It was from the summer contest a couple years ago. The only other person that I know that has this armatar is ImaGonnaWin. He doesn't go on the forums, basically he just talks to me.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

And also how do i get seasonal armatars?

You can't now. They use to have them when they held seasonal contest. i.e: spring, summer, fall and winter. But since Carlie is gone they haven't had one.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I changed mine again to this rhino and I think it is simple and unique. I haven't seen many people with it. I personally don't like the simplistc ones like ProfessorOak's armatar. I prefer animals ones.

Gah my armatar is stolen! Time to mix it up again.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Gah my armatar is stolen! Time to mix it up again.

lol, sorry. I haven't noticed you have the similar armatar I have got.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

lol, sorry. I haven't noticed you have the similar armatar I have got.

Well now I have a new one so its cool.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I know of one person with that one. But he doesn't seem very active in the forums. He posts every once in a while. But it looks nice. I was using it for about a day then changed it. I prefer the unicorn until I unlock one that I've wanted for a while.

Parsat
Parsat
2,180 posts
Blacksmith

I suppose it's unique now that the spring armatars aren't available for selection. I do love cherry trees, so I've kept this one.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Well now I have a new one so its cool.

That armatar shall always reminds me of Owen.

I suppose it's unique now that the spring armatars aren't available for selection. I do love cherry trees, so I've kept this one.

You're the only user I've seen in a while that has that one and my memory doesn't have anything else to show for. Looking good eh?
skarl
skarl
250 posts
Nomad

which season is mine actually, I accidentally took it, and still like it.

CasP3r1
CasP3r1
11 posts
Nomad

I don't know how to get my own Armatar.
Oh well.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I have to say, the starting armatars are pretty uninteresting. Unfortunately, the Armatar Contests aren't being held any longer.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Armatar Contests aren't being held any longer.

Never again or on AG3?
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Never again or on AG3?

Thus far, I've heard nothing on the matter. The contests were ceased when Carlie went off. Whether they'll continue without her on AG3 or whatever, I don't know.
Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

i know a very rare armatar
armorgames.com/user/gametesta

Showing 136-150 of 431