ForumsThe TavernDo you have an amazing/unique armatar?

431 54414
fluffybunny422
fluffybunny422
1,184 posts
Nomad

I don't know if you have one, but I sure do. I got this one... I don't remember when. If you have a unique armatar that only YOU have, post it here! Just make a post and share it with everyone!

• 431 Replies
Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

I haven't found another person with mine. It's the very first one I chose and I haven't seen it available since.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I've changed the Tiger for this one here, it is really cool in my opinion but I have already seen a reasonable number of people with my armatar.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

In the forums I've seen about 2 others with it. One is green and the other is red. But I've seen about 4 others with the green one. The people though must be inactive or just don't want to post. It looks nice though.

SubZero131
SubZero131
598 posts
Nomad

If we had the option to upload our own I would be using http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/3140/wolfpm.jpg

PoetryHere
PoetryHere
73 posts
Nomad

If we had the option to our upload, a lot would be innapropriate, I suspect.

Like mine..

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I haven't seen anyone else with mine in a long time. So, in that way sure, although none can be truly unique since it's just selected from a list...

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I haven't seen anyone else with mine in a long time. So, in that way sure, although none can be truly unique since it's just selected from a list...

MrDayCee and komputerkurt still use your armatar. The former is frequently active and the latter created that armatar.
tank7013
tank7013
9 posts
Peasant

Only seen one other with this seasonal Armatar. Not quite sure what it is, but its been my favorite out of the few I have access to.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

To quote myself:

[quote=knight_34]
I consulted my documents. Your armatar is of a man standing in fog-filled woods. Well, that's my interpretation. Graham submitted it for 2010's Spring Armatar Contest and it was accepted. He told me it was a guy standing next to trees.[/quote]

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

The unicorns and the blue swirly thing look nice and unique. Honestly though. I can't say they're unique seeing that anyone could choose form them. But they don't. Which I like. I don't like people in the forums having the same Armatar as me.

All these seasonal ones that I'm seeing through this thread are all very nice.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

What's the blue swirly thing?
http://armorgames.com/image/armatar_105_60.60_c.jpg
That? That's a man surfing...

And it takes 5000 AP to get unicorns, I'm confused on what your saying.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Yeah, it's that thing. I called it a blue swirly thing because that's how it looked to me. xD
But now that I look at it more it does look like a man surfing a little. I just thought it was a water person thing that was about to do something with his hands.

And it takes 5000 AP to get unicorns, I'm confused on what your saying.

I was trying to say that people with over the amount needed for this Armatar don't choose it and that's why I like it. I like being the only one in the forums with this Armatar. Also the unicorn is nice looking. I like them all.
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah. I'm the only active user in the forums with mine. But if you look through the top 100 there are like 10 people with it xD

And I used to think twas a water man giant thing too. lol.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

I'm perfectly fine with my simplistic green one.

Even though I did never change mine. At first I kept the blank white one, thinking I was all cool, then it changed into the starry night one, kept that, then I came on one day, seeing that it changed ONCE again, but this one is available to everyone which is sorta lame.

But to keep the "not changing the original armatar" tradition going, I will not change my nice green one.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I changed mine again to this rhino and I think it is simple and unique. I haven't seen many people with it. I personally don't like the simplistc ones like ProfessorOak's armatar. I prefer animals ones.

Showing 121-135 of 431