Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

Posted Mar 15, '11 at 7:42pm

Dumhed

Dumhed

1 post

Gameplay i would go for portal. It was fantastic with a system never involved so indepthly. The portals handled fantasticly because thats what valve does. The ending of Infamous was probably the best ending of game ever. It was also quite good in gameplay.

Posted Mar 16, '11 at 11:58pm

Yahhhhh

Yahhhhh

2 posts

I would say CoD: Black OPs

Posted Mar 18, '11 at 5:57am

Badge24

Badge24

1 post

I have so many favourites for different genres, I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy, some but not all. My favourite console game has to be Gears of War

Posted Mar 18, '11 at 6:48am

nedster123456789

nedster123456789

72 posts

I agree with w0rk, the Gran Turismo ones are really epic. i really wan't to try GT5. (GT stands for Gran Turismo if you were wondering which you probably weren't, but still....). Also Call Of Duty 6, really epic. Borderlands is fun, same with Gears Of War, Halo and Counter-Strike.

Posted Mar 18, '11 at 12:45pm

Superfastgamer

Superfastgamer

15 posts

Surely Dance Central. It has loads of fun dances to dance to. My favourite is Just Dance.

Posted Mar 18, '11 at 10:24pm

Lovely7890

Lovely7890

121 posts

My favorite game of all time is a tie between either Resident evil 1 or 0 for the gamecube. I personally think they were probably some of the best zombie games of all time and I highly doubt any other game will come close to matching it. Although the new game Dead Island coming out in December or so might come close. I hope.

Posted Mar 20, '11 at 1:52pm

skullhead786

skullhead786

48 posts

Well for me the best game is Call of Duty Black Ops.Of course for PS3. I choose Call of Duty Black Ops because it has amazing graphics ,the multiplayer is very impressive and the Zombies are very fascinated. The PS3 because it has amazing graphics,it protects the Earth because instead of using batteries for the controllers the PS3 controllers use chargers. And the PS3 would not brake, unless you break yourself. The Xbox has the three rings of death and the PS3 does not. That's why I choose Call of Duty Black Ops for the PS3.

Posted Mar 20, '11 at 3:42pm

onlinegamer9

onlinegamer9

14 posts

My favourite game (And in my opinion the most classic game of all-time!) is 'The Neverhood'. A 1996 game for PC. I like this because...

because...

It's just magical, and amazing! I don't see how anyone couldn't like it!

Here is one of the songs from the amazing soundtrack of 'The Neverhood': [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WreJGBEF5iA]'Klaymen's Theme'!

Posted Mar 20, '11 at 4:00pm

ArmorL3gend

ArmorL3gend

243 posts

1. My favourite/best game of all time is Call of Duty: Black Ops (Cod: BO).

2. My favourite/best console of all time is the Play Station 3 (PS3).

3. My favourite/best series of all time is Metal Gear Solid (MGS).

Posted Mar 21, '11 at 2:34pm

Rifle1

Rifle1

122 posts

Console: Xbox 360 Elite Slim w/120g Harddrive.
Game:Halo Reach
Series: Tied between Call of Duty and Halo

Reply to [vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

You must be logged in to post a reply!