ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 359205
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Splinter Cell
I enjoy playing the Splinter Cell games because they are stealthy games. They involve a lot of action, drama, a complex storyline, and are generally fun to play. I also like them because each of the Splinter Cell games have a long single player mode. On average, I find myself beating a Splinter Cell game in about a week or two of playing it for about two hours a day. However, it varies on what difficulty setting you have it on and if you do the missions perfectly. I usually have them on hard and try to aim at or above 80% for the missions, which makes the games longer for me. The games are basically about doing missions for an organization, you do the missions as stealthily as possible and complete all the objectives. Several Splinter Cell games have coop and multiplayer modes. The Splinter Cell games that have those include; Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, Splinter Cell, Chaos Theory, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, and Splinter Cell: Conviction, I believe. Introducing the coop and multiplayer modes in several of the Splinter Cell games is great because you get to play with friends. The coop mode on Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is short, but I still enjoyed it thoroughly. The coop modes on the other Splinter Cell games were longer.

James Bond
The James Bond games interest me. I enjoy playing them because they remind me of the Splinter Cell games, and I've always been fond of the movies, so when they made James Bond video games, I was excited. I mainly play the James Bond games for the PlayStation 2 and Nintendo 64. Each James Bond game has a wonderful storyline and most of them have multiplayer, which makes them better. I like being able to play these games with my friends. As for the storyline, it is short, however, it's very entertaining and filled with a lot of action. If there are any new James Bond games for the PlayStation 3 and/or Xbox 360, I haven't played them. I haven't had the time for it, but when I do, I'll probably play them. My favorite James Bond game is 007: Nightfire for the PlayStation 2. It has many characters you can unlock through doing the single player mode, and you can use them in multiplayer when you play others. On multiplayer, up to four people can play. The multiplayer mode has many things you can do. You can play arena, team arena, king of the hill, capture the flag, etc.. There are about ten-twenty things you can do on multiplayer. The weapons are great, you get many weapons from single player and the other James Bond games. It's very fun playing with friends because you can put the bots on there as well. Another James Bond game I enjoy playing is 007: Agent Under Fire. The single player on this game was fine, but shorter than most other James Bond games I've played. I mainly play 007: Agent Under Fire for the multiplayer, it's very fun with friends. I like the multiplayer on 007: Agent Under Fire a bit more than 007: Nightfire because you can arrange the weapons and you have a jetpack. However, I believe 007: Nightfire has more multiplayer modes.

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
260 posts
Nomad

Assassins Creed is an amazing series although Assassins Creed 2 was the best one in my opinion. But the best game of all time in my opinion would be Halo 2 just because it was the first FPS game that I ever had.

IMITRIXI
IMITRIXI
2 posts
Peasant

yeah lol :d

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

Ratchet and Clank Series 1-3, anything after the first 3 originals are degrading and boring.

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

Modern Warfare 1-2 they were by far my favorite games.

bazz1
bazz1
285 posts
Peasant

bioshock pc gtas exept for 4 pc and ps2 freelancer pc

kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

battlefield: bad company, for ps3... i jst thought it was an awesome game. graphics, gameplay, and evry thing was way better thatn the modern warefare series.(if you have anything to say about it... ive played both, and black ops) and im gonna buy either bf2 or 3

AngelOfEpik
AngelOfEpik
21 posts
Shepherd

i like CoD black ops for xbox 360, due to the fact that i never get bored of the multiplayer and zombie modes

AlphaElephant
AlphaElephant
4 posts
Nomad

I would say fav single player uncharted 2 but over all PS3 AC2 and XBOX halo reach

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

Castle Crashers, has awesome art style and creative bosses.

android960
android960
9 posts
Nomad

Transformers dark of the moon, its already a winner
http://cdn1.benzinga.com/files/images/2011/June/27/bumblebee1.jpgTransformers dark of the moon
its already a winner

Vitality4Life
Vitality4Life
3 posts
Nomad

Definitely the Devil may Cry Series. I grew up with that game.

shikazirukato
shikazirukato
7 posts
Nomad

S4 League

I like this thing because..it simply is awesome.
It's a game with 101% balance(only the guys with money get more power) where the level doesn't matter...just the skill ya have.

Eg: An experienced lv1. can own a lv 50.

It is an online game..(Won't give the address..beacuse it's probably prohibited,but just in case,google for S4 League)

maninfrontofthemask
maninfrontofthemask
95 posts
Jester

truthfully didn't read the whole stream but I gotta say my fav game and one I recommend to anybody is Okami for Wii. Yes it's a wii game, yes it was originally a PS2 game but the wii does it more justice with the painting portion. Never played the PS2 one but nothing can compare to the moment I was fighting a boss and went to paint a symbol calmly and carefully then whipping through the rest because the boss started drawing a symbol too. Try the game out.

Futurevgd
Futurevgd
3 posts
Nomad

like many people i believe the best game ever is Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the N64. I have so many memories of that game, its ridiculous. Somehow i actually managed to associate potato salad with this truly amazing game. I believe everyone should play Ocarina of Time because that is the standard all video games should be set too. But that is just my opinion.

Showing 301-315 of 839