ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 359202
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

I still enjoy Super Mario 64. It's one of the few games I've been patient enough to win entirely (120 stars). There's almost a fail-safe to that empty feeling that it's over when you win: you can meet Yoshi on the roof, get 100 lives, and kill Mario as many times as you want in as many ways as you want. Not many other games have that option.

gbnxc
gbnxc
192 posts
Nomad

super smash bros melee for gamecube is still my favorite game even though i havnt played it in years. it never gets old

GrazingBuffalo
GrazingBuffalo
32 posts
Nomad

This may sound a bit cliche, but Ocarina of time, and the Zelda series overall.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Tes iv oblivion.
I played the game with fun for over 1500 hours and I love it

Vurglesplat
Vurglesplat
17 posts
Nomad

I love Red Dead Redemption

You can get it on Xbox 360 and PS3

Its a 3rd person opn world shooter

Terrific riding controls and i really like the random stuff that comes outa nowhere when your traveling in between towns or missions like once i was ridng along and i saw a women in help so i tried to help her and as soon as i approached her WHOFF!!! she push me off my horse, the she got a shotgun blast to the head MUHAHAHA!!! and another time i was riding around on me horsie and a guy rode alng me and said his friend was being illegily hanged and asked if i could help him and i shot the rope the his friend was hangeing from, And the stories good, nice graphix and theres a charming guy called seth wo digs up dead bodies.

Brenz89
Brenz89
14 posts
Peasant

CoDs Modern Warfare series is very great and i also like halo a lot

alexandrenois
alexandrenois
1 posts
Nomad

Legend Off Zelda

Shelf
Shelf
7 posts
Nomad

Guitar Hero II Ps2 Best Game Ever!

Ianscrpn
Ianscrpn
4 posts
Nomad

Portal 1 and 2!

It's a very creative game!

Pluse
Pluse
46 posts
Shepherd

Im more old school any saga or N64 games rules, as more of PC

there is ET which is a nice free game were you can just run around killing other people online, I like it cuz there are some good players on there.

WarCraft 3, is also a good game to play online. I just love the maps, not so much the players of it.

Foraker
Foraker
101 posts
Nomad

Tes iv oblivion.
I played the game with fun for over 1500 hours and I love it

The elder scrolls series rocks! Since Daggerfall I've played every part and can't get enough from TES!

But its biggest enemy for my first place is the final fantasy series.
Can't imagine what I'm liking most.
irunbremen
irunbremen
7 posts
Nomad

my favourite game: BD BC2
http://s7.directupload.net/images/110728/ljh75wcv.jpg

PedroPA
PedroPA
6 posts
Justiciar

Best Game: Red Dead Redemption - Makes me wanna go back in time to be able to live in the Old West... Amazing game!

Best Multiplayer Game: Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Lots of fun and you can destroy almost everything!

For the best experience, play in the best console: PS3

joejoero
joejoero
17 posts
Nomad

my favorite game is super old on a console called ballyastorcade its called the amazing wizzard im old school

x722ism
x722ism
26 posts
Nomad

My favorite game series is the Elder Scrolls. I can't wait for Skyrim. Very excited. My favorite game so far is Half Life 2 including the episodes. Favorite concole would be the Xbox 360. Never let me down thus far.

Showing 316-330 of 839