ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 359630
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
RuiLopes
RuiLopes
7 posts
Nomad

Fallout 3, GTA series, inFamous and Prototype.

Ebonized
Ebonized
48 posts
Nomad

One of the best games i ever palyed was Shadow of The Colossus and its counterpart,ICO,i heard that they are doing a remake of them with better graphics,it will be PS3 only.

Ebonized
Ebonized
48 posts
Nomad

To RuiLopes over there,the GTA series really had a impact,if you think about it,i have seen GTA IV if i remenber well,on GUINEESS WORLD RECORDS(i think 2009 or 2010)featured as the Top rated game,my favorite GTA..Well San Andreas,gotta love glitches,i remenber i putted about 50 extras on the game(vehicles,clothes,attacks,etc)

greentrev106
greentrev106
181 posts
Shepherd

Halo, my favorite game of all time.

chris1234554321
chris1234554321
7 posts
Nomad

The elder scrolls all the way, there is nothing better in my opinion. i cant wait for skyrim to come out.

JackB34
JackB34
8 posts
Nomad

Best game of all time is Diddy kong Racing for N64 :P

Layercoolman
Layercoolman
66 posts
Nomad

My favorite is Battlefield 2 for the pc Even 6 years after it came out and the 3rd about to come out It still has people playing multiplayer. The multiplayer isn't a one man game it requires a lot of teamwork.
I stink personally, but i was with a squad of all medics behind enemy lines. We went a long time as soon as somebody dies the other person revives him. Imagine that with a 6 person group. The only solo people are jet pilots. I have played some call ofduty games and the teamwork is much more fun than solo with your guns blazing.

KingMeander
KingMeander
20 posts
Peasant

My favorite PC series is civilization. I have been playing since civilization 2 and every time they release a new edition it is a different experience. The strategy is amazing with levels of difficulty for everyone from the complete novice to the greatly experienced. Online multiplayer is fun and allows you to easily compete against human opponents. It's just a great game.

100juizo
100juizo
1 posts
Nomad

RESIDENT EVIL

DarkEclipse99
DarkEclipse99
7 posts
Nomad

Probably Assassin creed for me...

Spinusaurex
Spinusaurex
23 posts
Nomad

i would say i enjoyed the nitendo wii the most as it is active gaming mostly wii fit or wii sports

EXTREAMgamer2000
EXTREAMgamer2000
45 posts
Nomad

halo little big planet assassins creed and armored core

bighen
bighen
20 posts
Nomad

ES4: Oblivion
THe land is so expansive and detailed. Over one hundred quests. What's not to love?

IfYouInsist
IfYouInsist
260 posts
Nomad

I have to say that Halo is one of my all time favorites.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

[quote]ES4: Oblivion
THe land is so expansive and detailed. Over one hundred quests. What's not to love?[/quote

Hoorah.
Btw it is my favorite game 2 but it is TES IV/4.

Showing 376-390 of 839