ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 359626
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
AKidNamedGod
AKidNamedGod
6 posts
Peasant

Of all time? hmmm for me itd have to be Jet Set Radio Future just cuz its so easy to pick up and play after all these years and it still holds up as a very fun game. Shame not too many ppl have heard of it >_>

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Favorite Series: Fallout, no clue why but when i first started playing, i was addicted. Maybe the whole post futuristic apocalypse with the 60's theme

Favorite Console: PC, it's a console GOSH DARNIT! *sob*

Favorite Game: probably Final Fantasy 10, i just like that one, and wanna get X-2 seeing as most of my friends who played 13 and 12 say they didn't like it

mattyjr1023
mattyjr1023
1 posts
Nomad

final fantasy is the best series of games, and i dont care what anybody says about it. 7 and 8 are my favorites.

darthdave9
darthdave9
110 posts
Nomad

Call of duty Black ops because it lets me and my friends mess around.

Hmmm... I'll make a list of all the other games that let you mess around.
1. EVERY GAME OUT THERE.
But if I had to choose the best game, it would be Mh3 for the wide variety of weapons, armor, and RPG elementsPr
Frauleigne
Frauleigne
8 posts
Nomad

Got lotsa fave games~

- Ragnarok Online- Old school yea, but i dunno, no matter how many games I've played, I keep on going back to RO. )

- Perfect World - Awesome as well. But I already quit. xD

- Uncharted Waters Online - Currently addicted to this game. I love doing quests and exploring/traveling so imma give UWO a 10/10 rating.

warcalldrift
warcalldrift
1 posts
Nomad

CoD is the best game i ever played so far......good graphics.......great game play........and i like the story

susilo
susilo
93 posts
Nomad

Metal slug.. hahahahaha....
its the funnies game ever i play....

Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

CoD is the best game i ever played so far......good graphics.......great game play........and i like the story

Then you should try Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. It's better than CoD if you take in consideration what you just said. It's just that the multiplayer sucks, that's why it isn't so popular.
sycoraxjosh
sycoraxjosh
7 posts
Nomad

Borderlands ultimate edition PS3 !!!

ryuta123
ryuta123
37 posts
Nomad

For Xbox I will like the Cod series and I like battlefield bad company.
For DS or wii then it will be mario series.
For computer games it will be League of legends or lol for short.

Thatrandomsuperfly
Thatrandomsuperfly
5 posts
Nomad

My favorite game that ever happened to me is Spyro the Dragon 2: Rypto's Rage for the PS1.

I love this game. It was one of my first when I got it for Christmas along with my first console the PS1. It brings back memories of what gaming really was back then. Not mindless killing like Cod and other titles.

I liked the story, and gameplay. I never beat it though we moved it it got shoved in a box some where. I found it recently, and yes from time to timem to shake things up, I crack the old console and play for a little while.

Down with Moneybags!

Arjan
Arjan
41 posts
Nomad

The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim, you'll never complete it and you never want to!

commandandc
commandandc
2 posts
Nomad

halo great story addictive game play books are good to...

commandandc
commandandc
2 posts
Nomad

the best halo game was halo one i think it really brought new elaments to the way we play games today.

Eita333
Eita333
3 posts
Peasant

Gears of War is my favorite game by far, can't wait for the new one to come out!

Showing 361-375 of 839