ForumsGames[vs] Favourite GAME/CONSOLE of all time

839 359360
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Use this thread to express your opinions on different games.
You can list games any way you want, adding factors like console, series or genre to your post.
However, please be sure to add a reason for your choices instead of just spamming up names.

Ex:

Legend of Zelda: I like -game- best, because it is...
CoD: I really enjoy -game-, as...
Xbox: I think the best game for this is -

and so on.
  • 839 Replies
john1443
john1443
3 posts
Nomad

skyrim the best game i ever played on xbox 360 it has good graphics

mattb777
mattb777
21 posts
Nomad

The best game was Super Mario Sunshine. The best console was the Gamecube. The best series is probably the 3D Mario game series. Notice a pattern?

mattb777
mattb777
21 posts
Nomad

Why Sunshine? Becuase everything was right. It was a decent challenge, had many hidden objects (240), and was a joy to complete 100%. I don't mind the FLUDD gimmick. The Gamecube is there because it had Sunshine, as well as the best Mario Kart and the best Mario Party!

T_Slice
T_Slice
42 posts
Shepherd

Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas were the greatest games ever Bethsada always puts great challenging and addicting games on the market. Fallout is a massive game that u can travel around in filled with hidden secrets and its awsome. if i had to play one game forever this would be it.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

For FPS shooters right now, I would pick Battlefield 3. It's very realistic. Crazy gun fights, and vehicle warfare make the game exciting. The maps are quite expansive as well.

MrPhoenomenal
MrPhoenomenal
46 posts
Nomad

I would have to say Skyrim for Xbox 360. I love adventurous games that you can get new equipment, fight monster, and explore.

shadedoom143
shadedoom143
18 posts
Blacksmith

Vineclaw for pc. Good graphics, good story, good gameplay, but not known very well.

L0rdDrag0
L0rdDrag0
280 posts
Peasant

Well... I really liked super mario sunshine... Before my friend "borrowed" it and i moved before i could get it back -_- Most people wont agree with this but one of the most FUN(not challenging) games i have ever played was luigi's mansion. I know, Haters gonna hate, but i dont care. It was a great expierience and i really enjoyed it's great storyline.

~Drag0

creedbringer
creedbringer
2 posts
Peasant

Dark Souls and Demon Souls for me i prefer Demon Souls they are a great rpg. Very hard though i got ticked a whole bunch

ScenicFrost
ScenicFrost
1 posts
Nomad

Grand Theft Auto is my favorite Xbox game, i have been playing it for years.

slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Battle Field 3. It's probably the most realistic game out there right now and there's a lot of variety of ways to kill a enemy.

dragonkeeper1
dragonkeeper1
8 posts
Peasant

Probably Super Mario Bros. 2 for the Gameboy Advance. So many good memories. If only I still had my GBA.

CornCob
CornCob
25 posts
Nomad

The best game of all time: Skyrim by far it is such a large RPG (Role Playing Game) that your adventure will never end. Yes it does have some glitch's but I can excuse them

The best series is: Elder Scroll's, I know I am a huge fan but there is nothing you can't do with that series. The reason that I like it mostly because it does not make you rage like COD.

Best System: PC? if I can use that then Xbox360 because I am only credible to say that it is the best since I do not own a PS3.

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

can never knock the CoD series, halo series and things like that. But if it counts as a series, my favorites are the NBA 2k series and Madden NFL series. i am a big sports guy and these games actually, in a weird kind of way, help me better understand the games i play. But for PC, it is all about the backyard sports. Baseball, basketball, football, hckey, i own them all and they are all amazing and keep me playing for hours on end. PABLO SANCHEZ FTW.

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

Heroes of Might and Magic. A little nerdy but it was the first game I had ever played, made the year I was born and the game and the third in the series (never really knew why I didn't get the second one) entertained me for at least 10 years. What a shame PCs have advanced so much I can't play them any more .

Showing 601-615 of 839