Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Colony Strategy

Posted Sep 5, '11 at 3:49pm

roger1

roger1

3 posts

I have read the first page and i see some flaws mod. sakata is 50 inflence not 100 the cap. for influence is 200 mod. phntom costs 35 influence... and a few other things, if someone else has the following strategy, i would like to say that i made this verson up by my self... this is for CW gov. facits so you build faster... make a bank make an armory set it on money,make a hospital, make an OP make 4 or so marines and move them to the missle of the frield to get influence... upgrade hospital, NEVER upgrade the bank, i wll tell you why in a second, upgrade your OP both times make 4 hover tanks deploy medics with your inflence and keep them out of splash range... Then destroy then bank and make an armory and set it to the blue energy.... over kill the production of bq's and bomb and unit they make when money/energy gets to 300 or so switch it to man power till it gets down to 100, and wait it out most likly your enemy will quit after you destroy them with your bqs, this stratgy works well with experenced people who know what they are doing.

Posted Sep 5, '11 at 4:01pm

SoymasterYos

SoymasterYos

989 posts

roger1, we already stated those were outdated. You only read the first post, not the first page.

Posted Sep 5, '11 at 6:05pm

kingofwar1234

kingofwar1234

614 posts

errrr... no strategy is "outdated" every strategy is welcome in this thread... hence the name "colony strategy

Posted Sep 11, '11 at 12:21pm

12lcarter

12lcarter

3 posts

at the begining of mission 2 it sends me way over to the right and nothing is over there.....and i cant do anything the whole game what an i doing rong.

Posted Sep 16, '11 at 10:07am

TheEvilHide

TheEvilHide

9 posts

i never used colony strategy walktrough i think walktroughs are for cheater that what i think... i hate using them

Posted Sep 27, '11 at 11:53pm

40P2P

40P2P

167 posts

errrr... no strategy is "outdated" every strategy is welcome in this thread... hence the name "colony strategy

Lol he didnt state a strategy

Posted Nov 10, '11 at 8:53am

blackops1221

blackops1221

3 posts

this strategy make me dead all the time

Posted Nov 11, '11 at 2:28pm

rango

rango

1 post

a virus?

Posted Nov 18, '11 at 3:45am