Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

AGv.3 1-uping facebook (A review as of yet)

Posted Jan 11, '11 at 9:35pm

Koshionos

Koshionos

366 posts

will create a new review in say... one months time, feel free to lock this one...

Posted Jan 11, '11 at 10:10pm

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,441 posts

I hope you guys know what I mean. Sorry for the screwed up pic.

Posted Jan 11, '11 at 11:22pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,692 posts

Knight

Several users would disagree (including most of the web development team), especially against users who push the limit on the ~60,000 character limit on the biographies here on AG2 by simply copy-and-paste tons of ascii art.

Well, I understand it with that. But I just updated my about section on AG2 and not even half of it is showing up on AG3. I just think it could be longer. I mainly just put things on my profile that could help people. Like links that show you the rules, all the games, forum search engine etc.... but none of that is showing up on AG3. I like the design and all on AG3. I'm just saying the biography could be a bit longer in able to fit all the things some people have on their profile.

Posted Jan 11, '11 at 11:48pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

I hope you guys know what I mean. Sorry for the screwed up pic.

I deleted the post, but yes, that's what we mean.

I just updated my about section on AG2 and not even half of it is showing up on AG3.

Er, did you read the last two newsletters we've sent? Or other posts in the AG3 forum? We've told users several times that the biographies are being truncated to 1,024 bytes for the beta. :o)

Reply to AGv.3 1-uping facebook (A review as of yet)

You must be logged in to post a reply!