Forums

ForumsFlash Games

General Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

Posted Apr 13, '12 at 6:02am

Lithe

Lithe

11 posts

Ran into Delysid after some time.  Had a nice quick chat.  Still rocks the hair and trumpet + Yellow/Black scheme.

Posted Apr 13, '12 at 11:26am

selinagome

selinagome

3 posts

Thanks for the post.I am completely agree with you guys

Posted Apr 17, '12 at 10:27pm

Bladesam

Bladesam

73 posts

Ooh.. is that another "old timer" from your time Lithe? I'm not familiar with him/her. Remember, I'm towards the younger side of the "old timers." =P

Posted Apr 26, '12 at 3:13am

Luauga

Luauga

6 posts

I was trying to do a video where i would show the shortcuts of ep2. But the movie maker trolled me, spoiling the video with half the screen green. Whatever, if you full screen the video and pay attention you might see it. xD

http://youtu.be/51DbKA-cSEQ

anyway, i'm not willing to do anything better(Maybe other time)

Duno if i could post it here o.o

Posted Apr 26, '12 at 7:39am

jkl3848

jkl3848

242 posts

Exit Path 2 has so many improvement, except that bug where it doesn't save. Was that fixed?

Posted Apr 26, '12 at 5:36pm

Luauga

Luauga

6 posts

lol, i said i was not willing to do anything better, but ended up doing.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV-S9DlIyNATRQ-tdf4wOyA?feature=watch

The time is not the best, half because of me, half because of the lag. But it's still useful to learn some shortcuts, and tricks.If anyone is whiling to do a guide for exit path 2, feel free to use the videos.

Hope some people learn from those videos, because we really need better ep2 players.

Posted Apr 28, '12 at 6:10pm

princevladlin

princevladlin

24 posts

haha yah I'm just crazy… I haven't been able to access the computer lately almost at all and didn't really make much progress on that video thing… guess i never really expected to…
just in case anyone was wondering… i don't think anyone actually is though and i'm sure you don't know what i'm talking about which means I should probably stop rambling aimlessly i think

anyway, you guys still playing ep?

Posted Apr 29, '12 at 11:49am

vampiresucker

vampiresucker

2 posts

I love exit path, but now I'm level 20: tour.

Posted May 7, '12 at 12:36am

dyla12115

dyla12115

1 post

In Exit Path 2, does anyone know how to beat level 10 in the exitPass challenges? Its the only one i need to perfect.  Please help.

Posted Jun 17, '12 at 3:37pm

Matt1251

Matt1251

70 posts

I can't even play the ExitPass challenges, sorry.  Yes, I still play Multiplayer, but not Uniplayer.  I feel I have a great time.  I found that I'm in the top .5% of Armorgames, my time is 3:57.30.  I'm also in the top 550 of all time.

Reply to General Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

You must be logged in to post a reply!