ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 764790
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
princevladlin
princevladlin
24 posts
Nomad

haha yah I'm just crazy⦠I haven't been able to access the computer lately almost at all and didn't really make much progress on that video thing⦠guess i never really expected toâ¦
just in case anyone was wondering⦠i don't think anyone actually is though and i'm sure you don't know what i'm talking about which means I should probably stop rambling aimlessly i think

anyway, you guys still playing ep?

vampiresucker
vampiresucker
4 posts
Shepherd

I love exit path, but now I'm level 20: tour.

dyla12115
dyla12115
1 posts
Nomad

In Exit Path 2, does anyone know how to beat level 10 in the exitPass challenges? Its the only one i need to perfect. Please help.

Matt1251
Matt1251
272 posts
Nomad

I can't even play the ExitPass challenges, sorry. Yes, I still play Multiplayer, but not Uniplayer. I feel I have a great time. I found that I'm in the top .5% of Armorgames, my time is 3:57.30. I'm also in the top 550 of all time.

AngelsOfChaos
AngelsOfChaos
1 posts
Nomad

how do u talk while playing n a multiplayer match of exit path?

shadowjk
shadowjk
4 posts
Peasant

Luaga,

Nice vids,

Couple suggestions for faster runs, the biggest being when to wait to use overflow on a level:

Wind Tunnel: after second air lift, flow off the right edge and dont jump until you have passed under the first short rope, you usually can flow past the next 2 ropes then drop straight down and finish.

Underflow: after the airlift to dive, you need to flow over the next jump so you can skip to the second rope and just drop

Twice: The top is always faster since the jaws always open at the same time, who ever goes top route would beat you.

Trio: nice try on the air dive on the shortcut, so hard to pull that one

Top shelf: when you drop in to go under make sure you do not touch the wall in front of you when you drop, if you dont touch it you can do the entire bottom with overflow, all you do is tap the top of the first platform you pass over.

Teletorture: don't flow at the start, you can double in over the axes and time then so when you land you will have over flow right after the blue teleport, that way when you can over flow the entire ending

Spikeland: your late on using your overflow, you need to hit it as soon as its up and learn timing based on that, you can actually drop to the bottom if you do it perfect and miss everything or go all top

Containers 2: do not flow until after you have hit the second spring and overflow is up (it is like right when you hit it). You just need to learn the invisible timing and you overflow all the way to the endline in the air.

Breach: after the drop in over the spikes, don't flow until you have overflow (you may have to stutter the axe) and then overflow through the ropes and over the saws at the end.

Bouncetown: don't flow on it until you get overflow up then you just overflow until the line

Blocks: again, don't flow until overflow is up, you can overflow the entire bottom with one spring bounce if you do it right.

Basement: don't flow through the first rope you want to hit it and double off of it (go over the springs and the second rope) then just hold flow and right and you will finish perfectly

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Question: What is up with people beating uniplayer mode in less than a minute? Is this some hack? Or are they just so good at this game that it isn't fair? On Exit Path 2 musicmatt has the top time: 33 seconds. Would someone enlighten me about how a time that low is possible? Thanks.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Exit Path 2 should be patched. It's been a while since that happened.

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

@Tactical_Fish, there's a simple answer: it isn't. People who manage to get times that low are either victims of a very fortunate glitch or hackers. Some players have found ways to get infinite flow or bypass certain-- if not all-- levels entirely. A 33 second time means that someone would have to average less than 1 second per level; and while each level doesn't take the same length, there's no way that, when added up, it would total anywhere close to under a minute.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

i can easily say that im better then maby 85% to 90% of people who play EP2

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

I think it will never happen since he didn't patch up the EP double jump glitch.

how do u talk while playing n a multiplayer match of exit path?

On version 1.5, press "t" while in game and press "esc" to exit chat. You can't chat in game in version 1.

Also does anyone know if the kick code works if your on version 1?
KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Also does anyone know if the kick code works if your on version 1?

No it doesn't, people that play on normal version don't have to bear ths whims of 1.5's players

Actually, John just doesn't care of his old games. He doesn't even finish the one he's wroking on, as you can see in his last one "Give Up", which is full of bug.
bobdude0987654321
bobdude0987654321
2 posts
Nomad

Hi, Bobdude here. Listen, I was playing EP2 (yeah, yeah, I know), and I want to beat it. However, one thing eludes me: THE LAST ENDING. The ending "Defiance" has eluded me, despite 8 playthroughs and an hour of searching for a walkthrough. Please help?

bobdude0987654321
bobdude0987654321
2 posts
Nomad

Can someone please tell me how to get the 3rd and final ending on Exit Path 2, "Defiance"? Already got the main and "Freedom", but no one seems to care enough to tell me how to get the last one...

HulkLogan
HulkLogan
158 posts
Nomad

Wow it's been so long since I posted in here, there's probably a lot I've been missing.

Showing 2776-2790 of 2839