ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 766817
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
Scarlettt
Scarlettt
40 posts
Nomad

LMAO, thread lost its sticky. I guess this is the end of EP.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

How do you do marathon fast, i have seen people do it in under 15 seconds. Hooowwwww?

Go over the wall on the beginning and continue the level. It saves a lot of time.

Like this.
MiIk
MiIk
16 posts
Nomad

Merry Christmas Break Everyone!

I got 2.49 on uniplayer, just letting you older generation people know that we youngsters are still having fun on EP, especially since yck's site came out. We owe much to all of you, for delving deep into this game and pulling out magical awesome paths. I know you guys have been playing for a long time and might be bored, but come back sometime and play.

Thanks again. -Milk-

Matt1251
Matt1251
272 posts
Nomad

Which Exit Path level is hardest for you??... Funk on multiplayer, definetaly
That one's easy. In fact, all of them are easy to me. The hardest one to do a shortcut on, in my opinion, is uniplayer stage 29. I keep messing up!

Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

....No comment....

Actually that's wrong, I will comment =D All of them are easy to me.. I haven't been able to get over the maze yet for multiplayer, and only 29 gives me trouble for tricking. I haven't learned 27 yet for flowing through it. That's really the only level that's really slowing me down now.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I just noticed that this isnt a sticky anymore...

....No comment....

Actually thats wrong. I got a 4:50 on exit path 2.
Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

Yeah, it's a bummer that it isn't stickied... But what it does mean is that it's going to be mostly the old players posting here. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Matt1251
Matt1251
272 posts
Nomad

Actually that's wrong, I will comment =D All of them are easy to me.. I haven't been able to get over the maze yet for multiplayer, and only 29 gives me trouble for tricking. I haven't learned 27 yet for flowing through it. That's really the only level that's really slowing me down now.

I agree, 29's really slowing me down on my uniplayer time. My current time is 3:57.30 on Exit Path 1, But it would have been somewhere around 3:30 if I didn't mess up a whole lot on the trick and give up on it.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

In Multi, there are not really hard levels for me except some levels made by players (I'm not a fan of triple/quad jumps).
We all have played (too ?) much old levels...

In uniplayer, stage 10, 15, 23 and 26. I think that's because of those levels that I'm 30 seconds later than Faith... Maybe one day I should train Uniplayer seriously :d

In Exit Path 2 all levels are too hard for me I guess... I don't play it XP

AlphaWolfie
AlphaWolfie
1 posts
Nomad

how do you write big on exitpath?

samblue234
samblue234
136 posts
Peasant

The bug is:
When I was playing a multiplayer level (I don't remember which one) I was up high in the level and I flowed to the finish. At the finish line I some how flowed over it even though I was still on screen. My friend also did the same thing. Please fix this.

Thanks for the awesome beta. Hope EP2 comes out before the summer ends.
P.S. I think that the intro to EP2 is really cool.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

The bug is:
When I was playing a multiplayer level (I don't remember which one) I was up high in the level and I flowed to the finish. At the finish line I some how flowed over it even though I was still on screen. My friend also did the same thing. Please fix this.

Suggesting bug fixes for the Exit Path games is useless. Months back a lot of us did and the developer didn't care to talk about them or fix them.
Hope EP2 comes out before the summer ends.

It has been out for a while now.
KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

how do you write big on exitpath?

Go check HTML commands on google.
MiIk
MiIk
16 posts
Nomad

I have found "the secret" to the fast uni time. I would like to post my paths in a stitched video, however I would like to put out notice first in case faith or jack wants to keep the routes confidential, which I doubt now, but just in case... :P

MiIk
MiIk
16 posts
Nomad

Lol I'm slowly climbing the leaderboards, beat pain and alcohol. I know the paths but am limited by skill... :"(. I'll get it tho

Showing 2716-2730 of 2839