ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 766807
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

i haven't played exit path 2 in a while, but today i just logged on and found that all my stats have been restarted.
just wondering if this has happened before and if there is a way to get my stats back.

Titidu83
Titidu83
3 posts
Nomad

I made a full demo of uniplayer mode in Exit Path 1 on Youtube :
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLwj2dD1NgE]
Can you tell me what you think about my game ?

By the way, I want to say that I was disappointed when I saw my stats reseted in EP 2. I don't know what happened...

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Lol I'm slowly climbing the leaderboards, beat pain and alcohol. I know the paths but am limited by skill...

LoL don't be so modest MiIk xD

And I could be interested by this secret, this may motivate me to beat uniplayer. I think Faith doesn't care, but Jack... !
NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

My stats have been restarted too XD, and whenever i log happense the same.

Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

I have found "the secret" to the fast uni time. I would like to post my paths in a stitched video, however I would like to put out notice first in case faith or jack wants to keep the routes confidential, which I doubt now, but just in case... :P

well no worries Milk. There are no rules of secret brotherhood or confidentiality. Whatever you found, or happened to discover with help of others, share it if you want. Go ahead and show videos. And if its a product of multiple guys, or someone helped you a lot finding faster ways/secrets, do me a favor and give them credits where credits due ^_^.
I said it a thousends times but to repeat myself. The only reason there has been no video of the current time is, that I had severe help and I wouldn't post anything but a cooperational product...

And tbh, I am curious what you think the secret is xD. Because there is actually none <.< .... >.> ...... X_X
_V_
_V_
45 posts
Nomad

the news feed repeatedly says 'delete this', just wondering if anybody else is seeing this
and after reading some of the comments in the quick feedback, a few people have had their stats restarted too

MiIk
MiIk
16 posts
Nomad

No secret? I look at it this way, if rawwr did everything right in his vid, maybe 2:40, and he pause glitches axe level. I guess, no super secret secret tele that skips levels or something ^^ but an advanced path nonetheless

MiIk
MiIk
16 posts
Nomad

And a note to kriss: if you put setup like jacks new maze trick (maze in 10 seconds ftw). And make top blocks downward bouncers in level editor, you can run through blocks like a ghost o.OAs long as you want I think. I'll make a level to test more.

Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

I guess, no super secret secret tele that skips levels or something ^^ but an advanced path nonetheless

You got it. I made a joke about it once but there is actually no level skipper or teleporter in this game. Luckily not. Would be boring otherwise. Have no fear of branching out of your common routes. It might be beneficial
MiIk
MiIk
16 posts
Nomad

One of most amazing things for me is tapping flow... I mean the flow saving difference in some early levels if you tap one man of flow compared to two just blow my mind like the bar can be half an inch more flow if u just tap finessely delicately @_@ (like touching an electric fence or something just tAp shift just a litttttllle bit)

Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

yeah
I remember telling this my good friend Troppo and he was baffled in a good way. He was the guy appreciating that, as his strenght has been 2 **** good eyes for details. Looking for them and so on. I recommend to check his youtube channel out. He made amazing tricks I couldn't dream of either

To tapping: my other dear Friend darwin made some frame calculation. So it seems like every one-man-long flow tap is like -0.02sec. If you have enough saved up tap a lot then. And you don't slow down in air *wink,wink*.
There are certain spots where it is beneficial to flow 3man-wide. Beeing aware that you can do both ways. You'll find yourself though with the right mindset.

best of L

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Maze in 10 seconds ? o,o Screen ! The best I can get with the new glitch (found by an unknown guy xD) is 12 sec, and I'm more around 14-15 sec T__T

BTW, with corner jumps, you can now do descending in 8sec (if done perfectly). Gaboloth's idea :]

HellishMonkey
HellishMonkey
18 posts
Shepherd

i suck at this game

MiIk
MiIk
16 posts
Nomad

Speaking of fast uni tech... I finally got tubes in 6.57, no time glitch

MiIk
MiIk