ForumsGamesGeneral Exit Path 1&2 Discussion

2839 765943
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Welcome all Exit Pathers! This is a designated topic to have all types of convos about Exit Path. One of the purposes of this topic is to keep all conversational-type comments away from the game comments and have them here.

Pass the word around!

Thanks guys

• 2,839 Replies
Scarlettt
Scarlettt
40 posts
Nomad

does anyone use ghostchat anymore?

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Legz came back a bit, very little bit xD. Ghostxat is still use by some people, but not for EP :P

:*( i'm so sad... some of my besties left... josh, devilofpie, legz etc... I MISS JOSH SO MUCH!!

I agree dude x)
Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

Btw, Josh is back now =D I've raced him a few times now and gotten confirmation that he is back for good =DDDDDDDD

IPainI
IPainI
1 posts
Nomad

thank

exitpathuser
exitpathuser
154 posts
Nomad

i just got into the multiplayer aspect. it is so fun!

DemonOfVictory
DemonOfVictory
17 posts
Nomad

Btw, Josh is back now =D I've raced him a few times now and gotten confirmation that he is back for good =DDDDDDDD

Sad though... i know that hes on except i never get to see him, btw this is SCHMIDDY1234's demon acct.
dragon144
dragon144
19 posts
Peasant

why everyone just play normal mode of ep? lol

new mode: https://sites.google.com/site/yck1509/exitpath

btw for some reason i rather like exit path 3 be more simple as ep1 with double jump glitch etc. with graphic simple

creo07
creo07
3 posts
Nomad

dragon ?....

Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

Dragon: I play it because it work better on my computer.. a ton less lag.. Also it's much more focused on racing than yck's is. Furthermore, all the yck's levels have gone to "can you get through this level" rather than "who's the best racer." That's one thing I really regret about ycks.. it's lost a lot of the racing mentality.

For others who don't know, I definitely have played on ycks version and enjoyed the time there, and still drop by occasionally to see old friends, but I still spend much more time on the regular, officially modded version on AG.

Lithe
Lithe
13 posts
Peasant

Ran into Delysid after some time. Had a nice quick chat. Still rocks the hair and trumpet + Yellow/Black scheme.

selinagome
selinagome
6 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the post.I am completely agree with you guys

Bladesam
Bladesam
74 posts
Farmer

Ooh.. is that another "old timer" from your time Lithe? I'm not familiar with him/her. Remember, I'm towards the younger side of the "old timers." =P

Luauga
Luauga
6 posts
Jester

I was trying to do a video where i would show the shortcuts of ep2. But the movie maker trolled me, spoiling the video with half the screen green. Whatever, if you full screen the video and pay attention you might see it. xD

http://youtu.be/51DbKA-cSEQ

anyway, i'm not willing to do anything better(Maybe other time)

Duno if i could post it here o.o

jkl3848
jkl3848
242 posts
Peasant

Exit Path 2 has so many improvement, except that bug where it doesn't save. Was that fixed?

Luauga
Luauga
6 posts
Jester

lol, i said i was not willing to do anything better, but ended up doing.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV-S9DlIyNATRQ-tdf4wOyA?feature=watch

The time is not the best, half because of me, half because of the lag. But it's still useful to learn some shortcuts, and tricks.If anyone is whiling to do a guide for exit path 2, feel free to use the videos.

Hope some people learn from those videos, because we really need better ep2 players.

Showing 2761-2775 of 2839