ForumsGamesArmor Mayhem Map editor help

115 30549
Louissi
Louissi
67 posts

This is the official post for the Armor Mayhem Map editor.

Please do not post your map codes here.

Feel free to ask questions about the editor.

• 115 Replies
den3107
den3107
105 posts

You need to add a load map with map code, i forgot to save my map, and now, i have only a map code.*crying*

yeah he's right!
den3107
den3107
105 posts

heya again...
i had a small question...
why can't you have more than 44 entities and crate drops and way-points together?
when i got 44 of those 2 total (so #entities + #crate drops + #way-points) i can't put anymore! D=
could you please explain me why or fix the bug (if it isn't the meaning)

please say this is a bug because i then can make large and huge maps easier =D

sorry false alarm...
the map maker just crashed ¬_¬
(fck it... lost 80% of my work 0-0 Q_Q)
gvngeneralt
gvngeneralt
9 posts

How to make map anyway?
I can't creat any thing

DimaPaper
DimaPaper
56 posts

Is it a lag or you specially made Flag Return for team 4 scaleable? Other FRZ's are can not be scaled.

ipyroball
ipyroball
11 posts

my computer cant even work i can make a map but when i post it it always lags and it always does that slow script

JDR3000
JDR3000
179 posts

i read the instructions, but i can't get my map to work. Can you help?

jeol
jeol
3,845 posts

Did you make the waypoints, connect the links, and create spawns?

Mayam
Mayam
3 posts

Please can you ansere my question, my map said that i need to remove any nest objects. What is nest objects?

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,316 posts

Please can you ansere my question, my map said that i need to remove any nest objects. What is nest objects?

The purple alien nest things that are labeled alien nest in purple. If you read the walk through, which shows up if you click help, then you would of known not to put it there. The alien nest is in entities I think.
Mayam
Mayam
3 posts

I remouved it alredy!!!

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,316 posts

I remouved it alredy!!!
Check your list of entities to make sure you didn't miss any.
blasterman
blasterman
18 posts

um... whats happening? I can't SAVE or SHARE my map!! whats the whole point of doin a map with blood and tears if you cant save, much less share! hmm??

blasterman
blasterman
18 posts

man...

tom0000009
tom0000009
1,316 posts

um... whats happening? I can't SAVE or SHARE my map!! whats the whole point of doin a map with blood and tears if you cant save, much less share! hmm??
If you want to save your map, click the button that says save on the top left hand corner. The saving is sorta like Microsoft word's. If you want to save the map again later you have to click on the maps name in the box thing that pops on and then click save. For sharing you have to have all the required stuff which are way points, spawning points, control points, and the flag stuff.
blasterman
blasterman
18 posts

hav u ever shot the multiplying laser close to something? it sorta looks like a flower.. lol.

Showing 16-30 of 115