Forums → Game Walkthroughs → Stick RPG 2 Walkthrough
I have been spending a lot of time playing the sequel to Stick RPG and the new game is great so I decided to make a walkthrough of it.
I have played this game on xgenstudios.com and it is somewhere on the front page there.
The main goal is to get all the 4D objects and give them to the professor and then he will give you a key to the lab. But that will all be explained later.
There is no special name for your stick guy like the first game. But stats do matter a lot. I would recommend to have charm as your highest stat since it is the hardest to get. What to choose for your special ability thing depends on how you are going to play the game. But whatever you do DON'T pick socially awkward interpretative
dancer unless you want to make things a lot harder for yourself.
You first probably want to just walk around (hold shift to run/skateboard/hoverboard) and try to remember where things are since the whole layout is a lot different then the first game.
You start out getting a job at McSticks and I think every 5 shifts that you work there you can ask for a promotion.
On street 2 there is the University where you can study or take a class or work out in the gym. You will need the strength and or intelligence for different jobs.
One thing that I have forgot to talk about is the karma, you can have either positive or negative karma in the game and that could effect the jobs that you get. Things like buying the fake ID will give you negative karma but buying the regular ID for 25 dollars more will give you positive karma. There is other ways for karma stuff but I can't think of them off the top of my head.
Here are the weapons in the game and how to get them.
-Old Baseball Bat: Steel and Hawks
-Major League Bat: Gun Dealer Street 2
-Hall of Fame Bat: Max Drug Dealer Profession
-Ornamental Katana Sword : Steel and Hawks
-Carbon Steel Katana: Gun Dealer Street 2
-The Masamune: Max Xgen Profession
-Sledge hammer: *
-Pistol : Steel and Hawks
-Glock pistol: Gun Dealer Street 2
-Single Barrel Shotgun: Gun Dealer Street 2
-Double Barrel Shotgun: Gangster HQ
-Combat Shotgun: Max Cop profession
-Machine Gun: Gun Dealer Street 2
-Ak 47: Warehouse
-Secret Weapon: Beating Hitman
*Collect sledgehammer by giving toilet roll to guy in skys bar,
Thees jobs need positive karma What you get for making out jobs
Police Man Combat Shotgun
Mcsticks McSticks food card
Pizza Deliverer Free slice of Pizza
Pro Skateboarder Pro skateboard
Xgen Designer he masamune(weapon)
NEW LINES INC Cheap Watch
Milk Man Cow Bell
Rock star Platinum Record
hacker the internet
pimp pimp hat
Hitman secret weapon
List of how to get all 4 trophemon:
- Give pizza from Joes and Shake from McSticks to club dj at around 5 pm
- Give Grand slam burger to construction worker by casino, use ladder on lady with lost
- Give busker on street 2 change 10-11 times
- Get cuban cigars cigarettes and lighter from dealer street 2, give to vinnies body guard
Once you have all 4 trophemon give them all to either the hippies in the square outside
your basment on street 1 for positive karma, or to the millionaire at the end of the
condos at night on street 2. in return for hoverboard
There are many ways to get the 4d objects
Go to Professor ansel at the back on the University, he will start the mission for you
4d Hyper cube: Either
-Beat the yellow guy at chess in U of S
-Give the prince money to bail out of jail at police station (I wouldn't recommend this)
-Buy from guy who randomly appears in casino
Klein bottle: Either
- Give the depressed guy on far right of street 1 self help book, he gives squegie give to
guy by dumpsters on street 3.
- Fight the guy at the bar in the club
- Buy from guy who randomly appears in casino
Mobius strip: Either
- Give the guy outside condos at night 3 coca, (negative karma)
- Give police 3 coca (positive karma)
- Buy from guy who randomly appears in casino.
When you have all 3 objects, only require 1 of each, give back to ansel in the university in return for lab key, then go to lab on street 1 defeat all enemies. Finally defeat Ansel and
complete the game for credits.
How to marry people
- Get high strength, around 150, do, Go to street 2 recieve puppy
- Take puppy to sister on street 3 by penthouse
- Take keys back to Tiffany
- Take scarf to tiffany at club late at night
- Take purse to her outside mobster tower street in the morning
- Take watch to casino and exchange for ring
- Propose to Tiffany in skys bar street at around 3 in evening
- Get negative Karma,
- around 10 am go to xxx dvd store street 1, talk to her she gives u bag.
- take the bag to the red guy outside vinnies bar street 3 for switch blade
- around 10 pm at club give devin the switch blade in return for cool card
- Take cool card to vinnies muscle in vinnies bar street 3 in return for package
- Take package to Devlin in morning in police station street 1 in return for watch.
- Swap watch in casino for the ring.
- Propose to Devin in police station
- Get high intelligence / strength
- Go to stickbucks in morning, talk to kate
- Take text book to green guy in U of S street 2
- Take calculator to her in skys bar at night, get pencil
- Take pencil to U of S at afternoon
- Take watch to casino trade with guy for ring
- At afternoon propose to her on steps of U of S
- lab key: Collect all 4d objects
- Gangster HQ: in afternoon on street 1 beat up the red guys standing in the square
- Mobster tower: at night street 3 outside vinnies bar beat up black guys.
- abandoned warehouse: at skys bar at night beat up guy with fight above his head.
We strive to deliver the best gaming experiences... on the internet and on your mobile phone. Play thousands of free online games, get access to free mmorpg games, online rpg games, fun online flash games, and more.
We offer free flash games in many different genres: online shooting games, online puzzle games, online war games, free online car games, free online hidden object games and dozens more.
This is the best place on the web to play online games for free... play on Armor Games! No matter what game style you prefer, we've got it here.
Gaming websites, passionate bloggers, and quirky streamers are welcome to share or review our games. If you need game keys, art, trailers, screenshots or more check out our press kit website.
Game developer? Visit developers.armorgames.com to request AG developer status, find documentation on our APIs, and get access to our development environment. Let's make sweet, sweet games together.
Looking for a publishing partner that can help your app rocket to success? Contact the mobile team to learn more about how we can help!