zarax_360

zarax_360

2 posts

anociament to zombotron 3??

Posted Jul 14, '12 at 5:46am

Clausse

Clausse

67 posts

[quote] abcdaa: is twitter really that great? What's up whit this sudden surge for facebook and twitter?

Twitter is probably the most known social media in the worls right now and armorgames account has above 78000 followers so in 1 second you can tell them all about a new game also people will retweet so even more will know this will make people play more game and maybe even get more users on armorgames. This can also cause more experienced user by twittering help or new Possibilities.

Posted Jul 14, '12 at 5:48am

Clausse

Clausse

67 posts

Im sorry for my bad spelling and no . My ipad was crashing

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 3:02am

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,126 posts

I still can't understand what all the fuss is about with Twitter... for gaming websites (and others) like ArmorGames it is a nice tool to keep the users updated about what's going on, but isn't that what the newsletter emails were doing in the past? Why does everything have to be realtime nowadays? People are loosing their ability to practice their patience you know... =/

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 8:03am

Clausse

Clausse

67 posts

Sigh ivan_cena just search for @Armorgames and MrDayCee they use twitter now cause its way easier to contact the users than sending emails

Posted Sep 27, '12 at 9:28am

ellielovescute666

ellielovescute666

61 posts

I liked the Facebook page though I haven't got a Twitter account, Do I still get updates if I subscribe to the Armor Games Facebook page??

Posted Oct 4, '12 at 6:02am

70_70_70

70_70_70

400 posts

Hmm, i have never use Twitter b4, so i ll just use Facebook, but is the update status of AG on FB and Twittwe r the same? For example, when a game name "XYZ" appear on AG's Facebook Page, will it appear on Twitter on the same day and vice versa?

Posted Nov 20, '12 at 12:16pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,126 posts

Cleaned up the closet a bit... multiple posts deleted for being non-English, off topic, redundant and/or spam. All tidy and shiny again...

Keep following ArmorGames on Twitter everybody! If you want to be the first to know the news and updates... ;)

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 6:42am

sake1001

sake1001

15 posts

i follow you

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 9:04pm

gtbanime

gtbanime

1 post

is it worth joining twitter

Reply to Follow Armor Games on Twitter!

You must be logged in to post a reply!