ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1649 229716
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,649 Replies
cheesman34
cheesman34
27 posts
Nomad

My favorite new person is King Deedee.

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

I can not wait for this freaking game!!! I am excited to try Pit, I think he will be an awesome character, I also got to play my main man Link! Woot woot!

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Link pwns, is mewtwo going to be in it? I have not seen Mewtwo in any Brawl videos and he is one of the most fun characters in melee.

ZAXXINFAXX
ZAXXINFAXX
3 posts
Nomad

Yeah, mewtwo was fun... Meta Knight or Snake looks fun to play as. They are my favorite.

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

Mewtwo was actually (in my opinion) one of the worst characters, kind of fun to play but in a serious match I think I could beat Mewtwo with any other character... Anyways yea, I think Ike and Snake will be fun as well. But personally I am a bit skeptical of the Pokemon trainer, is it just me or does that character seem a bit ridiculous?

n037
n037
30 posts
Nomad

I think Meta Knight will be very fun to play, and because I liked to play Ness in SSBM I would really like to try Lucas.
If Captain Falcon is playable in the game (I don't doubt it since he was in SSB and SSBM, too), I think he's going to be my favourite character again.
Unfortunately I live in europe, so I will have to wait a long time untill I can play that godlike game...

triplea66
triplea66
4 posts
Nomad

i dont know who my fav is yet i havent tried them out i liked marth from the last one but sadly they took him out of this one oh well i already preordered the game and i cant wait for the realse

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

I think snake is gonna be the most interesting addition(and his metal gear lv is awesome) while metaknight wil be the most fun to play with. All of their special attacks like gigabowser and samuses giant shot look like they are going to change the game a lot

Gtrain
Gtrain
13 posts
Nomad

I'm gonna be a Link/Sonic kinda guy. they both P-own. Snake looks cool too.

zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

im gonna take snake or pit and kill all

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

im mainly gonna be link cuz he rulz is ther ne news on ganon/ganondorf yet cuz his final smash move could be transform into ganon so it would be able 2 compete wiv giga bowser

NO MR GAME AND WATCH PLZ NINTENDO

kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

yeah mr game and watch sucked ass.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Kirby FTW.He can eat enemies what is better.

ferrik93
ferrik93
12 posts
Nomad

my favorite is link
awesomest specials (grabbing your opponent and mercilessly beating them =D)

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

I like dk cuz when i play with my freinds if one of them just annoyed me i repeatedly put him on my back and do a suicide,and soemtimes i can even jump back up before i die. on another note if gannondorf could turn into gannon THAT WOULD BE THE BEST FRIKKEN THING IVE EVER SEEN and i would play it soo many times

Showing 1-15 of 1649