ForumsGamesSuper Smash Bros. Brawl (SSBB)

1648 230023
kongaman
kongaman
16 posts
Nomad

In this topic, post your favorite new addition or favorite return and anything else related to SSBB!!!

My favorite new: Sonic (Playable Character)

• 1,648 Replies
dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I like Mega night the best
some characters are confusing though

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

I like Mega night the best

I don't understand how everyone can get his name wrong...It says when you select him, "Meta Knight!" and his name is written on the icon. I've seen metal knight, mega knight, middle knight, and others...

some characters are confusing though

What characters and how so? Everyone uses the same controls, they just have different moves.
satira
satira
2 posts
Nomad

I'm always a fan of Link but I like to play as Marth too.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

What characters and how so? Everyone uses the same controls, they just have different moves.

Keep in mind 95% of the people who have posted in this thread are probably god-awful at Brawl and would probably have trouble with Olimar or the IC's or Jigglypuff or D3 or the bottom tiers...
Assassin77
Assassin77
4 posts
Nomad

My favorite is metaknight
My second is samus
My third was mewtwo..BUT THEY PUT HIM OUT!!
If they put dark samus in ssb4... Hell yeah!!!

Marius2323
Marius2323
199 posts
Nomad

My favorite is Donkey kong
Second is Pitt.
Third is Toon Link

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

This game is a piece of ****

Care to elaborate on why you find this game to be sub-par? What is it you dislike about it?
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

What is it you dislike about it?

He probably got the stuffing knocked out of him when he tried to play it and rage quit would be my guess.

Super Smash Bros is one of those games that is pretty universally accepted as a "good game." In fact, he might be the first person I've ever seen call a Super Smash Bros game bad.
xboxcrazee
xboxcrazee
36 posts
Nomad

that ninja dude

kibaakamarupupy
kibaakamarupupy
18 posts
Nomad

Well , i completed and erased it twice... Since imma Zelda's series fan, my fave caracters r Link and Sheik. Link is great for having a kind of Shield block when ur facing ur enemy. His ataks do great dmg and 'cause of his armor his is heavy. Sheik is quick and agile, really easy to play, suits every kind of battle, his moves r really good looking and deadly.

Showing 1636-1645 of 1648