Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Everything Minecraft

Posted Feb 8, '11 at 4:42pm

Microe

Microe

864 posts

hey everyone, I haven't seen any topics about this wonderful game so I thought I would make one.

Posted Feb 8, '11 at 4:53pm

WolfWolf

WolfWolf

449 posts

Minecraft is truly spectacular. I mean, you can just build you're own world. I like the survival mode best. It's pretty challenging for me.

Posted Feb 8, '11 at 4:59pm

Highfire

Highfire

2,936 posts

Never played it but too many people have said it's amazing.

Might get it for my birthday if it's cheap enough. I hate getting games now because:
1) StarCraft II can easily take up all my time, and I've had it a couple months
2) I bought Magicka and have not yet played through it
3) I got Crysis 2 preordered, yay
4) I'm going to get Amnesia: The Dark Descent for my birthday anyway, I need help sleeping. :) (being scared to sleep is much easier)
5) Doing nothing in particular bores me (whereas making a map in Age of Mythology is fine because I actually learn new uses for triggers and new scenarios, etc).

- H

Posted Feb 8, '11 at 5:01pm

Squidbears

Squidbears

652 posts

I'm scared to ever try this game.. because all my friends are like addicted to it... and i dont want that to happen to me!!

Posted Feb 8, '11 at 7:42pm

GhostSauce

GhostSauce

121 posts

i have heard of it but never played so i shall google it now

Posted Feb 8, '11 at 7:45pm

brisingr5665

brisingr5665

39 posts

honestly i think its a cool game. unfortunately though i think it should be a free play, and i know that they already have a free play"mode"! i mean fully free. because my friends always ask me to play, but i just dont care enough about any game to buy full price when it was alot cheaper not long ago.

Posted Feb 8, '11 at 7:47pm

brisingr5665

brisingr5665

39 posts

p.s. yay a comment on AOM! i love that game and until a week ago i still played it, unfortunately i you dont have multiplayer when you got hacked version!

Posted Feb 9, '11 at 12:50am

SirNoobalot

SirNoobalot

1,417 posts

I pre-ordered it in the Alpha, and i might play it right now... should be interesting to play it lag-free for once due to my late '03 laptop, soon to be replaced with newer techz.

Posted Feb 9, '11 at 9:06pm

Microe

Microe

864 posts

I'm scared to ever try this game.. because all my friends are like addicted to it... and i dont want that to happen to me!!

yea dude it IS addicting, the single player alone. Im addicted i wont even lie.

p.s. yay a comment on AOM! i love that game and until a week ago i still played it, unfortunately i you dont have multiplayer when you got hacked version!

Yea i also have a hacked version, I bought a full version also because i support the company and the makers.

Never played it but too many people have said it's amazing.

yea man definitely, I recommend it.

Posted Feb 10, '11 at 10:08am

laza

laza

69 posts

I love minecraft, a truly great game. Had lots of lulz while playing it :D

Reply to Everything Minecraft

You must be logged in to post a reply!