ForumsGamesEverything Minecraft

2284 509091
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

hey everyone, I haven't seen any topics about this wonderful game so I thought I would make one.

• 2,284 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,780 posts
Chamberlain

Is it? I hadn't heard about the rabbits! But what about the new underwater caves and semi-bosses?

Also, I got signed out and when I signed back in I could only play the demo, happen to anyone else and if so did you gret it fixed.

~Manly

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

1 in 1000 rabbits spawned will be savage and try to kill you.

colleen88
colleen88
1 posts
Nomad

Is the minecraft graphics made pixel intentionally big? all i see is a square.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,780 posts
Chamberlain

Yes, instead of normal meshes and triangle they chose it to be voxel based and 8-bit inspired. The voxel part (everything is square!) makes sense because it would look really weird digging and building if it had high end graphics, not to mention most PCs probably wouldn't be able to play it given how it's all set up.

~Manly

JHKBOSS
JHKBOSS
1 posts
Peasant

I have Keinett launcher which has minecraft on it and it's a really great game!

LoveLonee
LoveLonee
1 posts
Shepherd

Minecraft is a lot of fun! I just wish I could find diamonds as easily as most people, though I've been having good luck with it lately!

inSane6
inSane6
6 posts
Farmer

A pretty good game

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,780 posts
Chamberlain

I had a really good game going on a week ago maybe. I had found a total of 25(ish) diamonds, which is a personal record. Found a nice little island I was settling down on. But there weren't any sheep to be found. I, not having this problem before (or at least not in a very long time), completely forgot that you can craft wool out of spider webs (naturally I didn't have a bed at the time). So when I finally found out again that I could get the wool from webs, I started going for spiders. Of course, a couple nights later is when there were an insane amount of mobs out. As you may have guessed. I died, with no bed, nothing. I haven't played that much Minecraft since :'(

~Manly

minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

Im really confortable now with my house on hill i have diamons and im finding more i did like 14-15 caves 2 or 3 block tall so i go there and start mining and i recntly find diamons and huge amount , also went to the nether which is to get potions to go to the end after i made a full diamond set and potions i was rady to go to the end , honestly it was hard but i managed to kill the dragon and finish the game .

riku_ullman
riku_ullman
1,148 posts
Farmer

I made 4 long adventure maps. takes WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY longer than to kill the ender dragon. I can kill an ender dragon in 12 minutes with ONLY a stone sword without dying, with all crystals active. it takes me 6 minutes to get to the end from scratch, meaning it takes 18 minutes total. gosh I am a pro.

kashoople
kashoople
71 posts
Blacksmith

Anyone notice how this section of the forums is 'flash games' not plain games? Minecraft isn't a flash game.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I just got Tekkit.
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/z4Q5QV_peRw/hqdefault.jpg

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,780 posts
Chamberlain

I've started playing it again recently. I've finally got the whole resource thing down, but I'm still having the same problem I've always had, what should I build?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I remember I once expended a load of time and effort to build an undersea terrace with a huge picture window looking out into the water. And it was so deep the water was too dark to see through.

TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

Minecraft lacks fan service and this issue does not please me. My thirst for fan service must be appeased in games.

Showing 2206-2220 of 2284