ForumsForum GamesEvolve! RPG

455 61225
xMinato
xMinato
610 posts
Nomad

The title says it all, this game is about evolving from a tiny cell and into whichever species you want (you can create your own, so no worries on following evolutionary traits)

Character sheet as follows:

Name: (insert name of your creature here, max 2)
Species name: (Optional)
Diet: (herbivore or carnivore, omnivore after lvl3 can be chosen)
Animal stage: Cell
Health: carnivore 8/8, herbivore 10/10
Lvl: 1
EXP: 0/15
Offensive: (claws, spikes, fangs, etc) carnivore choose 1, herbivore choose none
Deffensive: (none yet)
Speed: (flagellum,cillia) carnivore choose flagellum, herbivore choose cilia
Other: none

What each part of character sheet does in the game (even though its obvious):

Name, species name: duh

Carnivore: Mainly Evolves Offensive parts. Usually works alone. Has a passive battle bonus, and other creatures will try not to get in your way (they will run away) All of these increases as your LVL goes up

Herbivore: Mainly evolves Deffensive parts. Usually stays in groups. Randomly get +EXP after an event, other creatures will socialize with you, however youre the most hunted species

Omnivore: Mainly evolves Speed parts. They socialize mainly with other omnivores, as herbivores are doubtful of you(they think you might eat them). Randomly gets a +2 max HP bonus on LVL up

LVL: Each time you level up I will update your character sheet and give you options on what you can evolve (you can also ask me for other options). Whenever you level up, your health will recover by 3 and your health total by 1, your EXP needed to level up will also increase by 10.

EXP: duh. the amount of experience points you have and amount needed to LVL up

Offensive: Lists your offensive body parts and allows for unlocking of new attacks. Carnivores develop this easier

Deffensive:: Lists your deffensive body parts and allows for less-risky gameplay. Developed easier by herbivores

Speed Lists your body parts that give you speed/mobility, which allows for easier exploring and escaping succesfully. Omnivores get a wider range of these

Other: Lists functions not covered by the above three, which includes thumbs, weapon creation and Intelligence

This game is inspired by Spore and the hours of fun it gave to me. Player limit will be 5, please post your character sheet whenever you post an action. You decide to take an action I DECIDE THE OUTCOME

• 455 Replies
d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Name: Zondant
Species name: Isaacus Frankus
Diet: herbivore
Animal stage: Cell
Health: 10/10
Lvl: 1
EXP: 9/15
Offensive: none
Deffensive: (none yet)
Speed: cillia
Other: Random EXP after event
Party: (Samendo(brother)) herbivore HP 6/7, Ceasey, herbivore HP 5/9

After saying that, the cells begin acting weird, perhaps some kind of trauma?. You leave the stone and slowly back away, alongside with your party. After that the cells start dancing around the stone, with smiles on their faces

+3 Karma EXP!
=====================================

D-D-Dance party! I look at Samendo and Ceasey and say "Come on!" Then I attempt to mimic the dance of the other cells.

Jetcord
Jetcord
825 posts
Nomad

=====================================

Name: Grepis Lethael
Species name: Istiophorus Platypterus
Diet: Omnivore
Animal stage: Small Animal
Animal to be: Sailfish
Living element: Water
Health: 15/16
Lvl: 5
EXP: 14/15
Offensive:Fangs, EO
Defensive: EO
EP: 7/7
Speed: Fins
Other: Random Max HP bonus after lvl up, gills (HP regen)
Party: Skrak (carnivore)11/11, Goolfer (herbivore) 11/14

(Oh, I so missed you )
Goofler instantly becomes excited and anwsers "Oh mai! Iz it him!?" He then exits the nest and bumps into It by accident. It just turns around slowly and then looks angrily at Goofler, who is shocked, and growls at him......Uh oh...
========================================

"ATTACK!"

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Name: D@D
Species name:epic
Diet: Omnivore
Animal stage: Small Animal
Animal to be: Omnivorus zombie, Much like the zombies in left 4 dead but smarter and actualy sustain themselfs.
Living element: earth
Health: 10/10
lvl:3
EXP:8/15
Offensive: fangs, claws
Defensive: none
Speed: Legs
Other: Intimidation, disease: zombiezism
Party: Win Omnivore 7/7 HP

(No problem on the species name, change it whenever you want)
Now that you are more aware of your surroundings, you decide to move the nest downwards, closer to the beach. After a whole day you finally finish moving it and with what time you have left you try to search for a way out however it soon becomes extremely dark, making it impossible for you to continue exploring without getting lost

Well time to go to sleep at the base camp for tonight! And i hope you will still update it when im back. BTW sorry for being inactive.

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

Wow necroing. You are very desperate to get your zombies. Someone lock it..please.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

wow, ignore Zyba, he cant even see that where enjoying it.

Showing 451-455 of 455